Chapter 6 : Tatia

Third Person POV-

"Henrik do you mind if you help me pick some berries?" Caroline said reaching her hand out for him.

"How about I join you love?" Klaus said wrapping his arms around her waist letting his chin rest on her shoulder as she leaned into him.

"As much as I would love that," She said turning to face him wrapping her arms around his neck "I want to get to know Henrik a little better I want him to like me." She wasn't lying she did want him to like her but that's not what she wanted to do.

"Love I think he loves you as much as I do maybe even more." He teased making her hit him in the shoulder.

"Hahaha very funny." Looking at his face she knew she was in love his dimples showing and his smile was to die for back at mystic falls you didn't really see it that much though she could do with out all the long hair he still found a way to make it work.

"Have fun my love...you too Henrik but he careful do you understand." Klaus said with a stern voice.

"Yes sir I understand, lets go Caroline!" Henrik said running away pulling Caroline along with him.

'How did I get this lucky' Klaus asked himself walking into to his tent to be greeted by a very much naked Tatia.

"Caroline what about these berries?" Henrik ran back with a basket full of strawberries that looked to die for.

"Yes little man those are good." She rubbed his hair and then his cheek "Henrik can I ask you something?"

"The answer is yes. I would love to be your boyfriend forget about Nik." He said

"What?"

"What." He repeated with a smile on his face "I was just kidding go ahead ask me whatever you want and I will try to answer." She smiled , god the Mikaelson are really on of a kind.

She knelt next to him and looked him in the eye, "In two days you will die unless you drink this."

She bit into her wrist and held it to his mouth as he began to drink, "You will go out and see the wolves and no matter who calls you to come back you don't listen unless it's me. When all this is done you can't hate me in only trying to protect you and your family and this is the only way...I promise this isn't the last time you see them I will make sure of that." A single tear fell done and she quickly wiped it away "When you wake up you will wait for me in the woods closest to Ayana hut. You will not remember this happening." He repeated everything she said and she smiled she just saved this boys life.

"Tatia what are you doing here and for heaven's sake put some clothes on woman, and I'm pretty sure your daughter is looking for you!" Klaus said not turning to face her. It was weird a girl showed up in your tent naked would you want to jump her bones.

"But Klaus," she said standing up and forcing his face to look at her body "I want you!" She rubbed her hand into his shirt smiling, but all he did was push her back

"I do t want to do this Tatia..,I love Caroline she's the one I love not you your just a to but whore"

"AND WHAT ABOUT HER!!" Tatia yelled hitting his chest making him back up into the wall "SHE FUCKED YOU THE 12 DAY SHE WAS HERE. SHE'S A WHORE SHE PROBABLY WASN'T EVEN BANISHED FROM HER TOWN FOR SAVING THOSE PEOPLE BUT FOR SLEEPING WITH ALL OF THEM!!" Klaus began to walk back and forth rubbing his head before turning to have her grabbing her shoulders and shaking her violently.

"DONT YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT HER THAT WAY!!" He yelled shoving her dress to her, "DONT EVER COME BACK HERE!!!"

"God your so hot when your angry." She teased running her hands down his chest.

Now all Caroline wanted to do was find Klaus and have him hold her. She used her vampire hearing and began to try to listen out for him

"AND WHAT ABOUT HER SHE FUCKED YOU THE 12 DAY SHE WAS HERE. SHE'S A WHORE SHE PROBABLY WASN'T EVEN BANISHED FROM HER TOWN FOR SAVING THOSE PEOPLE BUT FOR SLEEPING WITH ALM OF THEM!!" She knew that was Tatia. God she hated Tatia so much why was all the Petrova blood line such whores.

"DONT YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT HER THAT WAY AND DONT EVER COME BACK HERE!!!" Caroline smiled because he defended her and she loved that but her Smile quickly fell when she heard what Tatia had to say "God your so hot when your angry."

She clenched her fist and vamp ran to the door bursting it open and taking Tatia by the neck "stay the hell away from him do you understand" she tried to fight Caroline's grip but it was no use Caroline was to strong

"B...bitch!" Tatia spat out swinging her hand to smash into Caroline cheek burly when making her move. Caroline threw her on the ground and sat on top of her pulling her head by her hair

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!"

Tatia cried it pain screaming "Yes ma'am!"

"Caroline," Klaus said pulling her off Tatia "Let's go come on." He placed his hand on her lower back and walked out the door to see the village people all waiting outside to see what the fight was about. 'Damn these wolves' she thought they could smell her blood and know it was something sweet they were practically drooling over her just to get on bit and to taste her.

"What seems to be the problem" Mikael said pushing his way to the crowd of people gripping Klaus by the shirt "what did you do boy"

"It was I," Caroline said stepping forward "I fought Tatia I'm sorry for starting trouble in your peaceful village." She looked down at her fight still scared of Mikael even though she has the upper hand in strength "No every thing that goes wrong Niklaus is the one to blame everything is his fault." Mikael said coldly punching Klaus in the face, "STOP!" Caroline screamed slapping Mikael in the face leaving him shocked but he quickly recovered.

"DONT YOU DARE HIT ME GIRL. YOU ARE NOTHING HOW DARE YOU!!" Mikael walked towards her and grabbed her wrist shaking her "YOU WILL PAY!" He tried punch her in the stomach but she caught his fist in mid air pushing him down to the ground.

"Caroline." Klaus said standing on his feet examining her wrist "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She looked down at Mikael who was looking at her

"I want you go out of my house by the new full moon. I will leave you out for the wolves." He spat out through his teeth standing up.

"Please father don't." Kol and Rebekah said in unison

"She didn't mean it." Elijah said defending her as Finn and Esther watched in silence.

"No I did mean it and I would do it again in a heart beat...better yet I well leave tonight." She said pulling out of Klaus's grips walking towards Ayana tent.