Chapter 7

a longer chapter

enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

a hot spring?"

"have you ever been to one? It's a natural hot bath!" Dororo explains.

"a bath...?" I ask, not too keen on the idea.

"we can rest there." She further explains, "hot springs ease fatigue and make you feel better."

I felt bad for Dororo really. She tried her best to get Hyakkimaru to rest and get well, but I could tell there was more reason to what she did than what she let on. Maybe something about her family. She never really told me much about her past, but from what I could tell she was an orphan.

"mama said..." she glances over at Hyakkimaru, "I mean... Anyways, let's go there."

As always, Hyakkimaru walked past her as I could only sigh at another failed attempt to get him to relax.

Even though I didn't like the idea of a hot bath, it would be helpful to Hyakki, so the thought didn't bother me as much as it normally would.

"He said a monster was seen near it!" she yelled agitated.

He stopped walking and looked back at me and Dororo. What she said had sparked his interest.

I only sigh as Dororo grins happily for getting to him.

"This is the perfect place to spend the night." Dororo exclaims.

"it's stocked kid, and it's pretty clean too. Someone's living here." I state the obvious, but no one listens to me anymore.

"You rest up here Aniki, I'm going to gather some firewood and berries!" Dororo says as she runs out the door but stops abruptly in the doorway, "just don't kill anyone if someone does come! Just kind of beat 'em up!" after saying this she runs out.

I didn't really like the idea of her going on her own, but I'm sure she can take care of herself, so I trust that she won't get into any serious trouble.

Although.

It didn't really help my case as I was in heat at the moment, and being alone with him like this was a bit exciting.

I glance over at Hyakkimaru to see him looking around the small home. It was very nice compared to all the other places we've been forced to stay at.

'perfect to mate-' I cut myself off as the inappropriate thoughts invades my head. I gently slap my cheeks as I can feel myself blushing. I know I have to control myself, but he's right there. I can't help but want his attention. Plus, Dororo isn't here at the moment. It's perfect.

"Hyakki?"

He turns towards me to indicate that he's listening.

"can you help me with something?" he simply nods in response.

"can you brush my tail? I haven't done it in a while and its not as smooth as it used to be." I take the brush that was laying on the small table and place it in Hyakkimaru's hand. He looks at the brush for a second before nodding.

I quickly sit down onto the floor and Hyakkimaru sits down behind me. He gently starts stroking my tail with his hand, making me shiver a little in delight. I automatically start to purr as he continues stroking it. He eventually starts brushing it with the brush.