Chapter 1

[Chaeyoung's POV]

Today is my no work day.

I decided to go out and walked around to relax myself.

Well, actually that's one part of the reason but another part is, my grandma keep asking me to go for blind date.

She showed me all the girls photo and told me to choose one but I refused.

I don't believe in this blind date thing.

Sometimes, it might even get you into deep shit like, girls pestering you non-stop, being a legit stalker, acting like your girlfriend when they are not and many others.

I've been it a few times and now, I have learnt my lesson.

I avoided the blind dates every single time when grandma asked me to attend.

I know that she's worried about our family blood and also, I'm actually already 27 but yet I have not dated any girl before.

Grandma always nag at me about this but I always avoid her question like,

"When are you going to get a girlfriend?"

"When are you getting married?"

"When can I carry a grandchild?"

And she always like to say,

"You're already 27, go and get a girlfriend."

"Go and attend to this blind date. Don't you dare avoid it."

"I know you are still young, but I'm getting older. I wish to see you getting married and let me carry a grandchild. Or even best, grandchildren will be nice."

I seriously got no more words for her questions and nagging.

She's just repeating the same thing over and over again everyday.

So, I decided to come out for myself to breathe.

I took my camera and drive up to the mountain, wanting to take beautiful view of Seoul.

When I drive down the mountain, I saw a indoor flower garden at the bottom of the mountain and there is also a very beautiful view of the nature.

I drive in by the small path and parked my car beside a white car.

I read the name of the garden and realize that this garden have good ratings.

I went in and start looking around.

I capture some beautiful flowers with my camera and when I reached the room full of flowers that are not normally seen in typically flower shop, I look in the room by the window and saw a lady.

She was holding onto a piece of paper while tapping the pen lightly on her chin.

She slightly frowned while looking slightly up at the sky.

When she smiled and start jotting down on that piece of paper excitedly, I swear, that was the purest smile I've ever seen.

I keep focusing on her until her eyes met mine.

I broke the eye contact and pretend to be taking photos around with my camera.

When I finally get my confidence up and decided to go in to that room, she's already gone.

I look around, hoping that I will see her but she's is really gone.

I quickly run out of the garden and saw her starting her car engine.

'So it is her car that is parking beside mine.' I thought and smiled.

She then drove away and I keep staring at the direction she drove away.