Chapter 11

[No one's POV]

Leaning closer to Mina slowly...

Mina's face flushed and avoided Chaeyoung's gaze as he is staring into her beautiful eyes charmingly.

Before their lips can touch, Mina used her finger to poke Chaeyoung's chest, preventing him from inching closer.

Chaeyoung looked at her worriedly and ask,

"What's wrong?"

"Your wounds..." Mina mumbled and looked away.

"Your kiss will heal everything." Chaeyoung said.

"Liar..." Mina said and chuckled.

"It's not. Everything about you is magical. But now, I really need your kiss." Chaeyoung said and pouted his lips.

"Nope. No kissing." Mina said and used her finger to pushed Chaeyoung away by his pouting lips.

Mina stood up and Chaeyoung pulled Mina.

Mina sat back down on the bed but closer to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smirked as he placed Mina's hand on his chest.

Mina looked back at Chaeyoung and feel his pounding heart.

"This will only happen when you are around. And I want to feel more of this when I get home every single time. With more people welcoming me." Chaeyoung said.

"And hear carefully, people. Not person." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed.

Chaeyoung then leaned in to capture Mina's tempting lips which Mina respond to it after a few seconds.

They make out for a while before breaking apart.

"Finally..." Chaeyoung said and connected their foreheads.

Both of them are panting while staring at each other lovingly until there's someone clapping.

They quickly break apart and Chaeyoung's dad laughed.

"It's fine, my son. We have already seen you two making out earlier." Chaeyoung's dad said and both of them blushed.

"I didn't know that my son still gave such energy even after what happen." Chaeyoung's mum said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"For our family blood, I have to rush things a bit. If not, your stubborn daughter-in-law refuse to take our family name." Chaeyoung said and Mina looked down, using her hair to cover her red face.

"But I will still not approve the two of you together." Chaeyoung's grandma said, appearing behind of Chaeyoung's mum and dad.

"Why, grandma?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Unless, she's able to show me how will she act like a daughter-in-law." Chaeyoung's grandma said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Thank you grandma!" Chaeyoung said and hold his grandma's hand since he's still not able to get off the bed.

"Perform well, Mina-ssi. I really hope that you're the one for my dumb grandson." Chaeyoung's grandma said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Heard it, Mina? Everyone approved us together. Or should we just get married?" Chaeyoung asked and smirked.

"What?" Mina said.

"Yeah, just get married now. I can't afford to wait for another 2, 3 years for a grandchild or grandchildren." Chaeyoung's grandma said.

A few weeks have past

Mina have already discharged as her wound is already recovered but Chaeyoung still have to stay for a while more because of his left shoulder.