Chapter 6

[Mina's POV]

It's already been a year since Chaeyoung have left.

Bambam know about this and he took advantage of it.

He constantly come to find me and annoys me.

He knows that I don't have anyone to rely to right now and he purposely use this chance and keep coming to find me.

"Please Mina, just 1 date." Bambam said and hold my hand.

I pulled my hand out of his grip and show him an annoyed face.

"Don't touch me." I said but he doesn't seems to care about it.

"Please..." Bambam begged and I just left.

"Psycho..." I mumbled under my breath and suddenly, a strong arm turned me around.

"Psycho? You called me psycho?" Bambam said and tightened his grip on my wrist.

"Bambam, my wrist..." I said and tried to get my wrist out of his tight grip but he didn't let go so easily.

"Nobody can call me psycho. I'm not a psycho." Bambam said and he pushed me, making me knocked on my head.

When I woke up, I felt myself spinning.

I shake my head and look around.

I'm in a car and there is no driver.

I'm seated at the passenger's seat beside the driver's seat and the car started moving down the slope.

"What the..." I said and tried to control the steering wheel but I then realized that my arms are tied as well as my body.

I struggled to break free from the rope but it is properly tightened around my body.

I look up and saw that it's a broken cliff at the front.

The car keep moving towards the cliff and just when I thought that I was about to die, I heard a weird sound.

I looked to my side at the driver's window and saw a motorcyclist.

His helmet is those typical motor racer's type so it is covering his face.

"Don't worry, I will save you!" He said and I found that sound so familiar.

He continue to drive at the same pace as the car and he stood up on his seat.

He drive closer to the car and climb in from the open window.

He immediately stepped on the brakes and turned the steering wheel away.

When the car stopped, he pulled the hand brake and helped me untie the ropes.

He then took off his helmet and he turned around to face me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I stared at his beautiful face.

"Mina?" He called and slightly shake my hand.

"Chaeyoung... You're back..." I said and hugged him.

"Yes... I'm back..." Chaeyoung said and I felt him patting my back.

"How are you? When did you come back?" I asked.

"It took months for me to recover. My grandma actually doesn't even want me to come back. But I insisted because I want to see you." Chaeyoung said and I looked down.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you should listen to your grandma. Because of your accident, they all have already despised me. If you disobey your grandma's will, it will make them despise me more." I said.

"It's okay... No matter what, I'll protect you." Chaeyoung said.

"And I also heard that you resigned. Why? Because of the same reason?" Chaeyoung asked and I nodded.

"You know when I woke up, the first thing I ask for is you. But dad told me that you have resigned. Do you know how sad I am?" Chaeyoung said and I remained silence.

I keep looking at my fingers and he suddenly lift my head up by the chin.

"No matter what, I will not let you leave me again." Chaeyoung said and hugged me.

He then broke the hug afterwards and smiled to me before getting off the car.

Both of us then got off the car and he went to his bike.

He checked if there is any scratches while I hold his helmet.

"I'm sorry if there is any scratches because of me." I said.

"No, it's okay..." Chaeyoung said and smiled to me before going back to checking.

After he finished checking, he passed me another helmet.

"Wear it. I'll send you home." Chaeyoung said.

"What? It's okay... I'll go back by myself." I said.

"How are you going to go back by yourself? There's no taxi or bus going to pass by here. Don't tell me you're going to walk home." Chaeyoung said and I kept silence.

"Come on. Just hop on." Chaeyoung said and pass me the another helmet while he take back his own helmet.

He wore his helmet and look at me.

"You don't know how to wear it?" Chaeyoung asked and before I can answer, he took the helmet away from my hand and help me wear it.

He then start the engine before looking back at me.

"Come on, Mina..." Chaeyoung said and I walked behind him.

I sat down behind him and hold onto his leather jacket.

"You need to hold tighter." Chaeyoung said and he took my hands.

He slip my hands into his jacket's pocket.

"It's cold... It can keep your hands warm. And also, you can hold tighter." Chaeyoung said and he started driving off.

I smiled upon seeing how caring he is.

'You're still the same... And that's what makes me love you... But... I don't think we will be happy together...' I thought as my smile faded.

Not long later, when we reached, I took off the helmet and pass it to Chaeyoung.

"Thanks for sending me back." I said and he smiled.

"Your welcome." Chaeyoung said.

"If you face any problems in the future, remember, I will always be there to help you and save you." Chaeyoung said and left.

I then smiled and went in my house.

Not long later, I receive a text from Bambam.

Psycho: You're lucky to have him to save you. But not every time...

I furrowed my eyebrows and decide not to care about the text.

I then went to shower and rest for the whole day.

____________________________________

Chaeyoung's back! But quite a boring chapter.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!