Chapter 7

[Chaeyoung's POV]

I went back to work and once lunch time arrives, I went to the restaurant when Mina agreed to be my girlfriend.

I wanted to go to the previous cabin that me and Mina have lunch at but it was occupied.

"By who?" I asked and the waiter went to checked the computer.

"By Ms. Myoui Mina." The waiter said.

'She's here...' I thought and smiled.

"I will bring you to the another cabin. This way please, Mr. Son." The waiter said.

"It's okay. I know her. We made a appointment together." I said and the waiter nodded.

I then walked to the cabin and when I reached, I took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

I opened the door and saw Mina looking at me.

"Why are you here?" Mina asked.

"Well, I wanted to have lunch at this cabin but you occupied here. Mind if we have lunch together?" I asked.

'Just like our first time...' I thought.

She nodded and I came in the cabin.

I closed the door and ring the bell for the waiter.

I ordered my usual and after the waiter left, I'm staring at Mina.

"Won't your eyes get tired?" Mina asked and I shook my head.

"I will never get tired of you." I said and smiled.

I reached out for her hand but before I can hold her hand, she pulled back.

"Erm... Chaeyoung-ah... How's the company now? Everything good?" Mina changed the topic.

"Good... Mina, why are you acting like this? My grandma told me that you wanted to break up with me. And now you're acting like we have break up. But remember, I have not agreed to it." I said.

"Well, if Mr. Son did not come back, who is currently leading the company?" Mina tried to change topic again.

"Answer me, Mina. Why are you acting like this?" I asked and she sighed.

"Your grandma is right. I am not suitable for you. I've hurt you and made you suffered so bad, how am I supposed to accept your love? If you get together with me, you will suffer." Mina said.

"Who says?" I said.

"The past. You get into accident because of me. Or else, you won't have to go overseas for treatment. And you won't be suffering." Mina said.

"No matter what happen, I will save you. You are my first love, my first girlfriend. How can I let you get hurt?" I said.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I really wish that we can take a break from each other first. When time have reached, if we are destined, we can still be together. But if we are not, probably just be friends." Mina said.

"I-" I paused when the door opened.

The waiter come in with two plates.

After he served us, he exited the room and I was about to say something but Mina interrupted me.

"Eat first Chaeyoung-ah..." Mina said and we started to eat in silence.

After we finished eating, I paid for the both of us and Mina keep pushing her money to me.

"Nope. I'm not accepting your bills. Just treat it as a meal that I treated you. And oh ya, follow me to one place." I said and hold her wrist.

We went back to my company's car park and we got up the car.