Chapter 10

[Mina's POV]

After I reached home, I went to bath and sit down on my bed while using my phone.

While I'm scrolling through my SNS, a notification suddenly popped up and show Chaeyoung's name.

Chaeyoung: Hey, asleep?

Me: Nope. Just got out of the shower. You?

Chaeyoung: Same. Anyways, rest well. Tomorrow I will come to send you to your workplace.

Me: You don't have to.

Chaeyoung: I must. I don't wish to see anything happen like today again.

Me: Fine... But just tomorrow morning. No more understand?

Chaeyoung: No... 😖

Me: What do you mean by no?

Chaeyoung: I want to send you everyday.

Me: Nope, you can't.

Chaeyoung: 🙏🙏

Chaeyoung: Please madam... I really want to serve you.

Me: You can serve me after we have gotten marri- <delete> You can't.

Chaeyoung: Fine... Goodnight...

Me: Good night.

After that, I shut off my phone and went to dry my hair before going to sleep.

The next morning

While I was preparing to leave the house, I suddenly receive a text from Chaeyoung that he can't come because of urgent meeting.

I texted him back saying it's okay and left the house.

While I was locking my house door, suddenly someone covered my eyes from the back.

Something hit me hard at the back and I lose my conscious afterwards.

When I gain conscious again, I looked around and saw myself in an unknown place.

"Where am I?" I mumbled and touched the back of my neck as it feels sore.

I then realize that I'm sitting on a wooden box.

I was about to stand up but I was stopped.

"If you stand up, this whole place will be blown up." I looked to the entrance of the broken house, I assume, and saw Bambam walking in with arms crossed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"There's a bomb below you right now. Once you stand up, the bomb will start to countdown and it's time to say goodbye to the world." Bambam said.

"What do you want again?" I asked.

"Me? Simple. You and that stupid CEO made me a wanted man in Seoul. I wanted money to escape the town. As long as your stupid lover is here with the money, I will release you and we will not meet again." Bambam said.

"Impossible. Chaeyoung will never give you money." I said.

"Is that so? I called him earlier and heard him shouting like crazy man. I'm sure he will do anything for you." Bambam said.

"Even if Chaeyoung give you the money, I will snatch it back." I said.

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever. Now let's just sit here and wait for that loser." Bambam said and took a stool to sit down.