Chapter 2

[Mina's POV]

So the manager is the guy that I met yesterday at the indoor flower garden.

Well, he's quite handsome and seems cute.

'Wait... Myoui Mina, what are you thinking? He is your manager.' I thought and smacked my forehead.

I then left the company and went to the nearby groceries shop.

I brought some groceries and decided to go back home.

*time skip to evening*

When I finished bathing, I wore my clothes and took my bag with me before leaving the house.

I then drive to the indoor flower garden and went to the room that I always go to.

Well, I like coming here as it's peaceful and the scent of the flowers are very nice.

How I discover this place?

One time, my brother who lives in Japan came to Seoul and I went online to search for flower garden.

But my brother doesn't likes to be under the sun so I search for a indoor flower garden.

Well, there is still sun shining in the garden but at least with the cover, it helps to reduce the heat.

After coming here with my brother once, I really like the environment here so whenever I'm stress or I'm feeling down, I will feel like coming here.

But soon, it become my daily routine to come here at evening and the boss knows me.

We met quite a number of times and chat about random things.

Today when I was looking at the flowers, I saw that guy again.

Mr. Son, right?

I walked to him and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and I smiled.

"What a coincidence, Mr. Son." I said and he smiled, revealing his dimple.

'Hmm... He looks cute with his dimple.' I thought.

"Yeah... You are Ms. Myoui right?" He asked and I nodded.

"I have never seen you around before in the past up until yesterday." I said.

"Because yesterday is day off. I went up the mountain to take some photos before heading down. I happen to pass by this garden so I decided to stop by. It is really beautiful here." He said and I heard him saying something.

"Sorry? What did you say?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Just mumbling to myself." He said and smiled.

"Oh okay." I said and went back to my previous place.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Because yesterday is day off. I went up the mountain to take some photos before heading down. I happen to pass by this garden so I decided to stop by. It is really beautiful here. Especially you...' I mumbled the last part lowly and luckily she didn't hear it.

She went back to her previous place and I continue to take pictures around.

When I noticed that the time is getting late, I went to her and said goodbye before leaving.

I then left the garden and drove back home.

The next day

After much thoughts, I decided to get Mina as my assistant.

Some the other interviewees have no working experience as a manager assistant and some request for pay that are higher than I expected.

I decided to hire Mina since she is the only one that request for reasonable pay and have working experience.

I then texted Mina since she have wrote it down on her CV.

Congratulations, Ms. Myoui Mina, you have been hired to work as manager assistant in S company. You may start working tomorrow and be at company by 8am.

I then sent the text and start working as per normal.

[No one's POV]

Day passed boringly for Chaeyoung and only until when he is at the indoor flower garden.

He met Mina there and they start chatting comfortably.

When it's about time, the both of them left the garden together and went back home.

When the next day arrives, Chaeyoung went for work early as he is excited to see Mina.

Maybe he have already fall deeply for Mina and everyday of meeting her will make Chaeyoung's day.

When he reached the office, he noticed that Mina is still not here.

He then went to his office and put his things first.

He read some documents and work like normal.

When he finished one of the document, he look at the clock and saw that it's already 8.

He frowned.

"Where's she?" Chaeyoung asked himself and suddenly, he heard a knock.

"Come in." He said and the door opened, revealing Mina who is looking down at the floor.

"Why are you late?" Chaeyoung asked, sounding serious.

"Sorry, Mr. Son, I promise I won't be late again. Please don't fire me." Mina said.

"Then do something that will your daily routine." Chaeyoung said and Mina looked up.

"Brew a coffee for me. Every morning, you have to do it." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

She took his cup and went to the pantry.

She brew a cup of coffee for Chaeyoung and went back to his office.

She knocked on the door two times before opening the door.

"Your coffee." Mina said and placed it at Chaeyoung's desk.

Chaeyoung took the cup up and took a sip.

"Hm~" Chaeyoung hummed with coffee in his mouth.

"This coffee is fragrant." Chaeyoung praised and Mina smiled.

"Thank you, Mr. Son." Mina said.

"Now, just arrange my schedule and if there is any report or document that is sending to me, look through the details before passing them to me." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"Your table is outside. You may go to work." Chaeyoung said and Mina went to her desk.

She then start working and Chaeyoung is observing Mina while she's working.

When Mina felt that there is someone staring at her while she's working, she looked around and caught Chaeyoung staring at her.

Chaeyoung quickly divert his gaze to his computer and continue working.

Mina smiled a bit before going back to work.

Chaeyoung glance at Mina and smiled.

"Jeez... That's going to be so awkward." Chaeyoung said and went back to work.

As the days passed, they spend more time together and slowly, Mina start to develop some feelings for Chaeyoung too.

Chaeyoung planned to confess but he is too shy to do so.

He then decided to ask Mina out for a meal and confess to her at the right time.

____________________________________

How will the confession go? Stay tune to find out!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!