[05] getting flowers from him.

MIRACLE'S POV

w o r d s: 2179
p a g e s: 8

"well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be, but with my eyes closed all I see is the skyline, through the window, the moon above you and the streets below. hold my breath as you're moving in, taste your lips and feel your skin. when the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly."

I woke up to a knocking on the door. I blink awake and looked at the clock. Six am. The knocking continued. "I'm coming" I groan putting on some pants and put my glasses on. I open the door and John was there. "Hey John" I say sleepily. "Hey, sorry to wake you but it's sound check" John chipperly says. "Hm, fine" I groan. "Drink some coffee, Miracle you'll wake up shortly" John laughs as he walks away. How does one be so fucking chipper all the time? Too much coffee I bet or maybe it's just his personality. It's been a few weeks and I love every second of it. I made some new girlfriends that might be life time friends.

I change into a leopard mini skirt and a black turtleneck. I put on a dark red lipstick and some natural eyeshadow. I put on some boots with little heals. I looked pretty good. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. The other contestants were just chilling drinking shitty coffee and hotel breakfast. "Miracle, looking good" a male came up to me. "Thanks Jacob" I say with a smile. Jacob and I have been becoming friends he has a killer voice and we share the same coach. "Sure, the coffee sucks though but it's something" he joked filling his cup with coffee. "All coffee is good coffee" I tell him. "That's a true statement" Jacob laughed as I put the coffee to my lips. "Gah, that is the worst coffee I've ever tasted" I scrunch my nose. "Told you" he laughed. I felt a hand on my ass I jumped and turned around to slap the dude. It was only Adam. "Hey, Adam" Jacob says. "Hey, morning" Adam says to us. "Morning, Adam" I smiled I noticed two cups of Starbucks in his hands. I look at him with a 'keep it professional, you dork' look. He didn't take the hint. He handed me the coffee. "Thanks" I smiled softly taking the coffee. "You're welcome" his hand was still on my butt.

We go in the studio one at a time. The producer called for Jacob. "Wish me luck" Jacob says pulling on his black and white pinstriped blazer. "Good luck, Jake" I hugged him and he hugged me back. I spun around to face Adam "can I talk to you for a moment, in private" I say. "Sure" he gave me a playful smirk. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist. I found a stairwell. "What the fuck was that?" I snapped as soon we were alone. "What?" he asked leaning against the stairwell. "Your hand on my ass? Seriously? What if people saw?" I point a finger at him. He smirked at me. "Stop doing that" I groan. "Why?" he stepped closer to me. "Adam, professional remember?" I held out my hand to stop him. "Come on babe, we know we can't" his lips inches from mine. "That smirk is killer you know that?" I looked at his lips. "That's why I do it" he smirked again. I pull on his collar to kiss him. He groans lifting me up. "You know, you in that skirt makes your ass bigger than normal" he tells me with my lipstick on his face. "I wore if for you" I tell him. "There is a god" Adam smirked. I laugh fixing my lips. "We really can't keep professional, can't we?" I say finding my lipstick in my bra and putting it to my lips. "You keep lipstick in your bra?" he raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, is that weird?" I asked putting it back.  "No, not really" Adam smirked.

We walk back and Jacob was looking for me. "Hey, where'd you go?" Jacob asked looking at Adam and I. "I had to talk to him for a moment" I say, "what's up?" I add. "They need you, you know sound check and shit" Jacob says. "Right, thanks Jacob" I say looking back at Adam who was looking at my ass. I roll my eyes and went to the studio to warm up my voice and whatever else. I was dead tired but kissing Adam woke me the fuck up. It's like a drug and I want to overdose all the time.

I was walking back to my hotel room when an arm wrapped around my shoulders. I jump to see Mari. "God, girl you scared me" I say. "Sorry, Miracle I was going to ask if you want to get lunch with the others" she asked me. "Yeah, let me change into something more comfortable" I say. "Sure, sure we'll be waiting in the lobby" Mari smiled. "I won't be long" I say as we part ways. I walk back to the room to see two vases of the same day lilies. I picked up the card. "Care to accompany me for dinner? -Mr. Levine" said the card. I blushed smelling the flowers. I read the other card excitedly. It just had three x's it didn't say who it was from. I rang Adam to thank him for the flowers. "Miracle!" Adam's voice said. "Adam, it was super sweet of you to send flowers but two of the same flowers is little excessive" I say putting the card back in card slot. "What? I didn't send two flowers?" he replied. "You didn't?" I asked. "No, I didn't but are you going to answer my question?" he asked. I know he's smirking that devilish smirk. "Yes, the answer is yes" I say unzipping my skirt.