[12] she's in the top thirteen.

ADAM'S POV

w o r d s: 758
p a g e s: 2

Miracle is so close by winning this thing. She's in the top thirteen, that's a big deal. I want to win this thing with her. We've gotten more serious as the show progressed. We didn't sneak off and make out like we use to. She doesn't come to my place. I met her parents though which was interesting. I met them once when I was just her coach. Meeting them as a boyfriend was an experience. They were kind to me. Her father and I had some things in common; we both love cars. It's nice to have someone to geek about cars. Her mother really enjoys Prince like way too much. "What if the theme for the top thirteen is Prince?" I asked over dinner. Miracle looks at me then at her mother. "That'll be a good idea" her mom claps her hands. "I agree" my girl smiled at me. "It's settled" I say taking a sip of water.

We are in the studio practicing her song When Doves Cry. I knew she would do it justice. I put my fist in the air. "Miracle, you can do anything" I tell her. "Thank you" she smiled when she finished. "You're welcome" I say. I give her some things she could work on with the song. I knew she would work on it until it's perfection. We hug, I kiss her cheek and she blushed. I didn't care the cameras were rolling. I worked with my other people on my team. I'm so excited for this, my team is going to kill it tonight.

There's a nervous pit in my stomach for Miracle's performance. She always surprises me when she performs. She becomes a whole different person and I love it. When Miracle's with me she's an innocent sweet girl. When Miracle goes on that stage, she's like Beyoncé. The stage was made for her. Carson calls her name and she walks on stage. An acoustic guitar solo played. She was wearing a leather jacket and a distressed tank top and latex pants and heels. Her hair was shaved on one side. She looked hot. "Dig if you will the picture" she sang moving around the stage. "Of you and I engaged in a kiss, the sweat of your body covers me, can you my darling, can you picture this?" she sang walking down from the stage and walked in front of the coaches. She winks at me as she danced. I blushed so hard. "Dream, if you can, a courtyard. An ocean of violets in bloom. Animals strike curious poses, they feel the heat, the heat between me and you" she belted the 'you' and everyone erupted with cheers.

Carson came out. "Wow, Miracle that was your best performance" he says to my girl. "Thank you, Carson," she beamed. "You're welcome" he smiled and turns back to us. "Let's to coach Blake" Carson says. "Wow, Miracle what was that? You turn into a different person when you're on stage" Blake tells me. "Thanks Blake" I smiled. "Damn, Adam is so lucky to have you on his team" Blake looks at me and smirks. "I know, she's a lot prettier than I am" I say which makes everyone aw. Miracle blushes. "Okay you two" Kelly joked. Miracle giggled nervously.

Miracle came to where I was and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and dipped her. She looks at me as I look at her lips. "Kiss her!" someone in the audience yells. I kiss her on national television. She looked stunned. I smile at her as I let her go. "I love you" she whispered. I kiss her in response. The audience aw-ed as well with the coaches. She smiled as she went back stage. "Okay, I don't know how we are going to top that unexpected moment" Carson says as we go to break. "Wow man, I can't believe you did that" Blake tells me as we go to get coffee. "I didn't plan it" I tell my tall friend. "Seriously, you guys are so cute" Kelly came up behind us. I smile sheepishly. "I knew you guys were an item" John says with a smirk. "How?" I asked him. "I can tell how she looks at you" he replied. "Is that so?" I asked. "Yep" he simply says.

We go back to our seats and listen to the rest of the contestants. I love doing this every week but goddamn it's tiring.