[17] she will be loved, by someone else.

ADAM'S POV

w o r d s: 307

p a g e s: 1

I broke her heart. I shattered her, I knew that just by the her face fell. Rain pounded the pavement, drenching us both. Her makeup was smearing down her face. It still haunts to this day and it's been a few years. She's thriving though, without me like I want her too. We come across each other's paths once or twice but don't say anything to each other. Interviewers ask her about me. She responds professionally saying I'm talented that's that. Interviewers ask me about her. I say the same thing. I want her back, of course I do. But, she doesn't want to I get that.

Miracle is dating someone new, she's married so am I. She's expecting her first child, so am I. I still think about her all the time, she was my first actual love. I know I was her first... Everything. I was something special to her and I ruined it. I cheated on her while on tour all those years ago. I knew I shouldn't have done it but I did. She caught me, I saw it on her face that she was absolutely heartbroken. I kicked the girl out and ran after Miracle. Mir slapped me so hard she left a red mark. Tears streamed down her face like a waterfall. I told her I was sorry and I regret it. She tells me to forget us, to forget everything we ever shared. I felt like my world was coming crashing down. It was, I didn't want it too. I loved her so much but I slept with the girl who is now my wife.

I guess, in the end she will be loved, by someone else that isn't me and I have to live with that, right?