[07] waking up next to him.

MIRACLE'S POV

w o r d s: 2698

p a g e s: 9

The morning sun shone through the window shining in my face. I felt a strong arm wrapped around my waist and soft lips softly snoring against my back. I look to see a shirtless Adam who was sleeping peacefully. He looked so good and he doesn't have to try. I reach for my phone to take a picture of him. I want to savor the moment. "You know, it's illegal to take pictures of your boyfriend asleep" Adam sleepily says opening one eye. "Why's that?" I asked. "Because, it's the boyfriend's job to take pictures of the girlfriend" he kissed my back. I shift so I'm facing him. "Well, you can take pictures of me when we sleep together again" I say tracing his jaw. He looks at me with love floating in his beautiful, no gorgeous eyes. "I'll always take pictures of you" he brushes his lips against mine. I blush deeply. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. "Wait a second, you're my first boyfriend, you know, that right?" I say. "Yeah, I know and trust me I'll be your last" he smirked. "Do you always have to be so flirty?" I asked laying on my back. He props himself on his elbow. "You like it" he laughs. "I do" I look at him. "Good" he kissed my forehead.

I get up but Adam stops me. "What?" I asked. "Stay, I'm going to make coffee and before we go to the hotel, I want to cuddle you until the very last second" Adam kisses me long and passionately. "Romantic" I smiled after we break our kiss. "That's me, Mr. Romantic" he smirked putting on his pants. I bit my lip looking at him. I'll never get tired of seeing Adam shirtless or naked it's literally a work of art. He's literally a work of art. "Like the show?" he asked. "Maybe" I hit underneath the covers I felt him on top of me and pulled down the covers. I look at him. "You're such a beautiful woman, you know that?" he asked he sounded so sincere. "I don't know that, but when you say it, I believe it" I say as he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "Good" he kissed me. "Now, go make coffee" I say laughing as he kissed me again. "Right, then the cuddles" Adam smiled. I nod. I watch him leave and text Mari.

[miracle] mari, I have news!

[ irl velma] what's that?

[miracle] me and adam are officially official!

[irl velma] no fucking way!!!

[miracle] yep he asked me yesterday and of course I said yes.

[irl velma] bitch your lucky!

[miracle] lmao I'm so happy, and yes you can tell Jake and Celia.

[irl velma] um, I already did and they are freaking!!

[miracle] of course you did, I'll tell you everything when I get back to the hotel.

[irl velma] did you spend the night?!

[miracle] yeah, it's like a third time...

[irl velma] oh my god! Okay, jealous!

[miracle] lmfao I'll tell you the details when I come back.

[irl velma] you better!

I laughed putting my phone away. I grab Adam's shirt and put it over my head. It smells like him. "Having fun?" Adam asked carrying a tray of food with coffee mugs. I blushed. "Thought so" he smiled sitting on the bed. "Breakfast in bed? How romantic" I replied as he put an arm around me. "I'm just a romantic type" he kissed me. I hum in response. "Now, let's eat" Adam tells me. "Don't have to tell me twice" I say snuggling against his chest.

After breakfast I took a shower. It felt so weird taking a shower in Adam's bathroom I don't know why but I feel like I shouldn't be long here. I shouldn't feel like that I know that. I sigh rinsing off my shampoo. "Hey babe?" Adam asked. "Yeah?" I asked shutting off the water. "I have an old shirt you can wear" he tells me. I unlock the door while wrapping a towel around me. "Thanks" I smiled. "No problem" Adam wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Adam" I look in his eyes. "Miracle" he replied dip kissing me. "I'll never get tired of you" I say. "Me neither" Adam smiled. "Let me change okay?" I laughed. "Fine, fine" he kissed me again. "Adam" I say groaning. "Sorry, sorry" he laughs leaving me to change in pace. I sigh happily as I put his shirt over my head. It fell at my knees. I dry my hair and put in in a messy braid so it'll be nice and wavy all day. "I'm ready now" I say walking in the living room. "I don't want to drop you off" Adam sighs pulls me on top of him on the couch. "I know, but we have to do stuff for The Voice" I snuggle my head in his chest. "I know" he kissed my head.