[06] asking her on a date.

ADAM'S POV

w o r d s: 2187

p a g e s: 7

It was the day after I stole Miracle it still feels like dream. It's also the day of Miracle's and I's date. My stomach is legit in knots. I never been more nervous in my life. I told her to wear something fancy. I know just the place to take her and maybe we could go dancing or something. I just want her to have a nice time, if this goes badly, I don't know if I could live with myself. I was styling my hair when my phone rings. "Yeah?" I asked. "Mr. Levine" Miracle's voice came through the phone. "Ah, Miracle what's up?" I asked. "Hey, so um how fancy are we talking?" she asked. "Pretty fancy, I was wondering if you want to go dancing after" I felt my neck sweating. "Like at a club?" Miracle laughs. "Um no, like actual dancing" I say. "Oh, um yeah that'll be lovely" she tells me I know she's smiling. "Cool" I say. "So, I have a question" Miracle sounded nervous. "Sure, what's up?" I asked. "What's your favorite color?" Miracle asked. "Royal blue, why?" I asked. "I can sense you smirking and stop that, I was wondering" Miracle tells me. "What is YOUR favorite color?" I asked. "Red, cherry red or like a wine red" she tells me. "Okay, nice to know" I smile even though she can't see it. "Adam?" Miracle asked. "Hm?" I asked. "Never mind, I don't want to worry you about something like this you're my coach not a therapist" she tells me and hangs up quickly hung up.

I was puzzled, she knows she can tell me anything. I won't judge her at all it must really bad or maybe she doesn't trust me fully yet. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I hope she can open up to me after tonight. I look on google to see if there's such thing to take her dancing, if there is such a thing. I don't want to take her to a club because that'll be so weird and not romantic well, I would love to see her at a club. I shake my head at the thought of her dancing on me. I bit my lip as I looked up clubs for future reference. "Okay, I got to stop with this" I close my laptop and combing my fingers through my hair. I just hopped that I picked a good place to take her. I hope this makes Miracle fall in love with me. I hope I can ask her to be my girl because fuck it's killing me.

I shopped at like four stores to find the perfect outfit for our date. I got a tux with a wine-red tie and matching shoes. It may be an over kill but I don't mind it. I want to impress her with everything I do. I want her to know that I care about what she has to say and take it to heart. I want her to know that she can tell me anything. I leave the mall and went home to change. I never felt so many butterflies in my stomach. It's like a damned zoo in there. I just hope everything goes well tonight.

I checked myself in the mirror for the fiftieth time already when the doorbell rings. "Show time, Adam" I say as I walk out of my bedroom and open the door. Miracle was wearing a ballgown royal blue dress. Her hair was in a fish tail braid with little royal blue flowers weaved in it. Her eyeshadow was royal blue smoked out and her lipstick was coated red. She looked beautiful as ever. "Wow" I say letting my eyes wander her body. "Wow yourself" Miracle's eyes did the same. "If we stand here any longer, we wouldn't leave" I say clearing my throat as I grab my keys and phone. "I agree" she bit her lip. I grab her hand and made my way to my convertible. "You have such a nice car and I'm going to ride in it again" Miracle dreamily says. "You like convertibles?" I asked as I opened the door for her. "Yeah, my dad used to have one" she tells me. I get in the driver's seat. "Used to? What happen to it?" I asked. "He gave it to me but I keep it back home where my mom takes care of it" she says as the radio comes on. "Oh, are you one of those people who name your cars?" I asked. Shawn Mendes' new song If I Can't Have You started playing and Miracle started singing along. I smiled at her. Singing to her comes naturally, so natural it's beautiful to be honest.

We reached the restaurant. "Wow, this is pretty fancy Mr. Levine" she smirked. "Only the best for the best" I kiss her cheek. She blushes. I get out of my car and help her out. "Thank you" she takes my hand gently. "You're welcome" I smiled. I take her arm and place it on my arm. Miracle looks at me with a smile filled with I don't know love? Or something. "How many?" the hostess asked. "Two, please" I say. The hostess nods and guides us to a private booth. "This is way to fancy for me" Miracle whispered to me. I snake my arm around her waist. "Think of me as your Sugar Daddy" I tease. "Sugar Daddy, eh?" she teases. "Okay maybe not but I wanted to treat you for our first official date" I smirked at her. "Your waiter will be with you shortly" the hostess says leaving us our menus. "Thanks" Miracle smiled as we sat. "So, this is our first official date?" Miracle asked opening the menu. "Yeah, if that's what you want" I asked. Miracle reaches to take my hand "I want this to be our first date" she smiled. "Good" I smiled kissing her hand.