Snack Fanatic [Murasakibara Atsushi X Reader]

One day you were at the grocery store. You had just gathered all your favorite snacks and sweets in a grocery basket and were waiting in line. A huge shadow grew over you from behind which was unknown of to you because you were pretty tall for your age and gender. You looked back to see Murasakibara Atsushi from your school Yosen High. For some reason, your eyes drifted down to his grocery basket and you saw that he had the same exact snacks and sweets as you did.

"So are those your favorite snacks, Murasakibara?" You asked him.

"Yeah, they are." He replied in a disinterested tone.

"Those are my favorite snacks too! See?" You said excitedly, holding up your grocery basket and showing him your contained pile of junk food. Murasakibara's eyes widened when he saw that your basket had the same merchandise as his.

~Murasakibara's POV~

I was at the grocery store to restock on my favorite snacks and sweets. After I was done gathering what I needed, I got in line. (l/n)-chin from school noticed me and started a conversation with me about my favorite snacks. When she said that my favorite snacks were also her favorite snacks, I was suddenly more interested in her. I wanted to know more about her to see what else we might have in common.

~End of Murasakibara's POV~

"(l/n)-chin, do you want me to buy those for you?" Murasakibara asked you randomly.

"Uh sure. If you don't mind. Thanks." You replied as you dumped your snacks into Murasakbara's basket. After Murasakibara paid for everything, you both went to the park and started digging into the various bags and wrappers of snacks. You talked for a long time with Murasakibara, finding out that you two actually had quite a lot in common. You both played basketball because your heights gave you an advantage, you liked and disliked the same foods, neither of you liked crows and so on. You were basically his female counter part, except for a bit shorter. You had a really good time with Murasakibara that day. After that encounter, you guys started hanging out a lot both in and out of school. Over time, you started to develop feelings for him. Little did you know, he was starting to develop feelings for you too.

~Time Skip: Several Months~

It was Valentine's Day when the girls gave chocolates to the guys they liked and the boys gave flowers to the girls they liked. You spent a lot of time last night making and wrapping chocolates. Today you were finally going to confess your feelings to Murasakibara by giving him homemade chocolates. You started to wonder who Murasakibara was going to give flowers to. You arrived at school with your cute little bag of chocolates in your hands when you spotted Murasakibara who seemed to be looking around for someone with a bouquet of flowers in his right hand. You ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Good morning Atsushi!" You said cheerfully. You guys started calling each other by your first names after you both had gotten more acquainted with each other.

"Morning (y/n)-chin." Murasakibara said back.

"So who were you looking for?" You asked him with a smile on your face.

"I was looking for you (y/n)-chin. The thing is... well, I think I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Murasakibara asked a bit awkwardly with a flustered look on his face as he held out the flowers out to you while averting his gaze to the side. Your heart began to beat like crazy as you took the flowers from Murasakibara's hand and sniffed them. They smelled really good.

"Aww of course I will! I was just about to confess to you." You said as you held out the bag of chocolates to Murasakibara who eagerly took them. He rummaged through the bag, got out a couple chocolates, unwrapped them, then popped them into his mouth. Stars appeared in his eyes and his facial expression showed that he was in pure bliss.

"Wow (y/n)-chin. These are the best chocolates I've ever had in my life. And believe me, I've eaten a lot of chocolate." Murasakibura complimented you, making you blush.

"I'm glad you love them. I made these chocolates with lots of love just for you." You said as you blushed from embarrassment of how cheesy that sounded. Murasakibara managed a small smile before kissing you on the lips. You gladly kissed him back, the taste of chocolate fresh on his lips. Let's just say your first kiss was very sweet.

~END OF STORY~

Thanks for reading! This story is part of a Kuroko no Basuke X-Reader Short Stories collection I wrote. This Murasakibara Atsushi X Reader story is actually a scenario for a Kuroko no Basuke boyfriend quiz I made on Quotev. Here's the link to the quiz if you want to take a shot at it (just copy and paste it into the address bar):

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10084174/Kuroko-no-Basuke-Boyfriend-Quiz-with-Scenarios-Girls-Only