You're Mine [Akashi Seijuro X Reader] Part 1/2

Note: (n/n) = nickname

You were a first year at Rakuzan High School and the school festival was approaching in two days. There was going to be a school dance at the end of the festival. You still hadn't found a date for the dance yet and you were starting to worry about it.

'What if I can't find a date in time for the dance?' You anxiously thought to yourself. The bell rang to start lunch period and you just stayed in your seat while almost all of the other students left for the cafeteria. One of your classmates and childhood friend Akashi Seijuro stayed behind. He was staring at you, but you didn't notice.

~Akashi's POV~

I was about to pack up my school materials and leave the classroom to go to lunch when I noticed that (n/n) was still seated, her chin propped up by her arm on the desk. It looked like something was on her mind, like something was troubling her.

~End of Akashi's POV~

You were so busy thinking about what to do about getting a date for the school dance, you didn't even notice Akashi walk up to your desk.

"Is something wrong?" Akashi asked you which startled you. You jumped and sat up straight and placed your hand on your chest.

"Geez Sei-kun! You startled me! And to answer your question, no there's nothing I'm fine." You lied as Akashi leaned down and gently lifted up your chin so that you were looking directly into his two different colored eyes. He studied your face closely as you started to blush a little. Akashi let go of your chin and your blush subsided a little.

"You're lying to me (n/n). I don't like it when people lie to me." Akashi said with a firm tone of voice. You froze and started to get worried. You knew that tone. He used it whenever he was unhappy with something that was done or said. You've known Akashi since you guys were little, and attended all the same schools as he did from elementary through high school. So you knew him very well. You sighed as you realized he wasn't going to drop it until you told him what was bothering you.

"You're right. There is something on my mind. The school festival and dance is coming up in two days and I still don't have a date for the dance yet. It seems like everyone else has a date except for me." You said, lowering your head in disappointment. Akashi looked at you, seeming a little shocked. He was surprised that a pretty girl like you hadn't been asked out yet.

"Well then, will you accompany me to the dance (n/n)?" Akashi asked as you just stared at him in shock for a while. A frown started to form on Akashi's face.

"By the way, you're not allowed to say no. That's an order." He said in a firm tone again and you started to worry.

"Oh no no no no no! I wasn't going to decline. I was just surprised you asked me to go to the dance with you, that's all! I would love to accompany you to the dance." You said out of both nervousness and happiness. You've actually had a crush on Akashi for a long time so you were overjoyed.

~Time Skip: The Day of Rakuzan's School Festival~

It was time for the school festival to start and everyone had worked hard setting up and getting their class's events ready. Yours and Akashi's class did a maid and butler café. You exited the girl's bathroom where you had just finished changing into your maid uniform and found Akashi standing outside the door waiting for you in his butler uniform. God, he looked handsome! You blushed and pulled your dress down to cover yourself more out of embarrassment.

"You look beautiful (n/n)." Akashi complimented you while staring at your figure. It looked like a faint blush was forming on his face.

'Is Sei-kun blushing?! No, there's no way he would do that. It must be my imagination.' You thought to yourself.