You're Mine [Akashi Seijuro X Reader] Part 2/2 (LEMON)

You were at the school festival dance with Akashi your classmate/childhood friend/crush. There was a romantic song playing and you were slow dancing with Akashi, resting your head on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat speeding up.

"(y/n), there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a long time now." Akashi whispered in your ear, using your first name, something he hasn't done since you guys were little. Your face got hot, because you had a suspicion you knew what he was going to say. You looked up at him to find him blushing as well.

"I love you (y/n). I've loved you since we were young." Akashi confessed to you as your face heated up even more and tears of joy began welling up in your eyes.

"Seijuro... I-I've loved you for a long time too." You confessed as well and Akashi smiled warmly. It's not that often that you saw Akashi smile like that.

"Will you be my empress?" Akashi asked you as the tears of joy finally spilled from your eyes. You thought it was cute that he used the word empress instead of girlfriend. Probably because of his special emperor eye ability he used in his basketball style.

"Yes, of course I will Seijuro." You said as you hugged him. He returned your embrace then pulled back. He stared into your eyes before leaning in to kiss you. Your lips met with his in a sweet kiss. Akashi placed his hand on your cheek and caressed it with his thumb.

"This means you're mine now and no one else's." Akashi said as you nodded. He leaned in for another kiss. It was sweet and passionate. Shortly after your lips separated, your stomach growled.

"Looks like you're a little hungry. I'll get us some snacks and drinks." Akashi said as he headed towards the snack table at the edge of the gym. You stared dreamily at Akashi as he walked away. A male student approached you shortly after Akashi left and threw his arm around your shoulder. It startled you and you jumped in surprise.

"Hey. Where's your date, beautiful?" He asked you and you immediately recognized him as one of the "customers" you served at your class's maid café.

"He's getting me some snacks and a drink." You answered him as you pushed his arm off your shoulder and tried to walk away, but he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his arms so that you were in a ballroom dance position.

"Why don't we dance while you wait for him." He said, tightening his grip on you so you couldn't escape.

"Look, I don't want to and besides he really wouldn't like it if he saw me dancing with someone else." You said to the guy but he didn't listen and just started swaying back and forth anyways, forcing you to go along.

"Don't worry about it. After all, we're just dancing." He said, completely ignoring you. He then pulled you closer to him so that both your hips were touching. You could feel something growing and stiffening against your leg. You immediately realized what it was and you tried to pull away, but he just held you tighter. Then he leaned down so that his lips were right next to your ear.

"You know, you were really hot as a maid." He whispered huskily in your ear. You started to get really uncomfortable and nervous. Meanwhile, Akashi was returning from the snack table to find you dancing with another guy. It was the same guy from earlier at the maid café that eyed your ass as you walked away. This really got his blood boiling.

"What are you doing?" Akashi asked in a firm tone. You couldn't tell if he was talking to you or the guy who was forcing you to dance with him.

"Isn't it obvious?" The guy replied snobbishly. Akashi grabbed a pair of sharp scissors out of his pocket and slashed at the guy's face with the blades which made him let go of you and cover his bleeding cheek with his hand.