Chapter 02 - Love Stories

*Introducing Vijay deverakonda as Arjun*

Outskirts of Pakistan

"I'm fed up Anna. Stop" Arjun said holding Siddharths wrist. They were out for a jogging in the morning.

"Tired?" Siddharth asked panting as well. Arjun nodded. He noticed a tea stall at a distance.

"Let's have a tea. I don't have the energy" Arjun said. Siddharth nodded and they started walking towards the tea stall.

They sat on a small bench outside the stall. Snow seeped into their jackets. Arjun rubbed his hands and kept them on his face. While siddharth came with the tea.

"Your lips are purple man. They may fall off" siddharth said chuckling.

"You asked me to come" Arjun pouted. Siddharth laughed and sat next to him. He saw brownie running towards them.

"Brownie" siddharth shouted. He came and lay near Siddharths legs.

"I warned you not to come" Siddharth said caressing his soft hairs. They sipped the tea in silence. Siddharth finished his tea first. He stood up and opened his purse to take out the money. Arjuns eyes got a glimpse of the pic which was on his purse.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"Who?"

"The girl in your purse"

"No one"

"Aha. Hiding from me?" Arjun tried to snatch the purse.

"Arjun no"

"You don't want me to see it? Fine" He sat back again and sipped his tea. Siddharth sighed and sat next to him. He took the pic from his purse and showed it to him

 He took the pic from his purse and showed it to him

"Pretty Who's this.? " Arjun asked. Siddharth took a deep breath.

"My love" he said. Arjun looked at him , shockingly.

"Your love?"

Siddharth nodded.

"Wow. Where's she now?"