Chapter 04 - Meeting

* Introducing
Rana Daggubatti as Naveen
Mahesh babu as Dhruv*

* IntroducingRana Daggubatti as NaveenMahesh babu as Dhruv*

Kashmir

"Come on Anna. You can do it. Just 10 more" Arjun screamed while siddharth struggled to take his 90th push up. After lots of struggles he finally made it and fell on the ground. Arjun rushed to him with water.

"You'll get dehydrated. Drink this water" Arjun said.

"Stupid. It's not good to drink water immediately after push ups. You don't know?" siddharth said panting. Arjun scratched his nape. He sat up and took few deep breaths. It's been few days since they shifted from their camp to the border.

"Are you okay? You could have crossed 150 Anna" Arjun said excitedly.

"Yeah. It's so simple to shout " just 10 more " from a distance. Are you even doing it" Siddharth scolded and Arjun grinned.

"You know me right"

He helped him to get up

He helped him to get up. He buttoned up his shirt and wiped his face with a towel and started walking towards their room.

"This place is more calm . Thank god we shifted over here. I would have died eating snow" arjun said and Siddharth laughed.

"Dont worry. You won't eat snow from here"

Arjun smiled at him. From a distance Siddharth spotted a man who stood near the court.

"I'll  come now" siddharth excused himself from Arjun and walked besides him.

"Dhruv?"

Dhruv turned towards siddharth surprised.

"Siddharth" he said cheerly and hugged him tightly.