Epilogue

After an year

Anjali stood on the balcony staring at the snow falling outside their little home. A smile always crept near the corner of her lips. She was back to her chirpy nature. Now she loved her life which was earlier incomplete without him. She rubbed her eyes , as if she was still sleepy. Being a travelling doctor would be fun , she thought. But things changed her perspective when she realized that there are dozens of people who die without proper treatment. But she was happy that she could help them after all.

The fresh air brushed against her cheek and soon she felt his lips in her skin. His breath against her neck. He kissed her cheek and rested his chin in her shoulder. She smiled feeling his warmth over her.  Hugging her from behind.

"Good morning wifey" he whispered in her ears.

"You are late again Mr. Siddharth" she chuckled.

"That's because of you. You kept turning and tossing in the bed and I thought something is bothering you so much"

She laughed.

"And I remember how you held my tummy so that your baby won't get hurt?" She said smiling. He smiled back.

"It's been just a month Siddharth"she said.

"So what? It doesn't mean that you could hurt my baby" he said and caressed her belly with his hands

It's been a month since they got to know about her pregnancy. Siddharth couldn't believe that he's gonna be a father. He cried hugging her tight and thanked her for making his life pleasant. For the last one year they had become the support system of each other. She went wherever he went. His duties were his first priority. His seniors always felt respect for him. And now he himself was a senior. It wasn't easy for a common man to leave behind his family at a very young age. But he did it.

Arjuns death still haunted Siddharth. At times he would hear his voice in his sleep. Asking about Anjali and Samaira. Siddharth shed tears whenever he recalled Arjun. He always felt so proud of him. After all its because of Arjun that he got Anjali back. He was greatful to that poor soul and did everything for his wife and his children.

Every 6 months , he also visited Samaira and her baby girls along with Anjali. He protected her like his younger sister. Samaira too considered him as an elder brother. Her family too supported her and welcomed her back home.

Anjali is been in touch with Naveen. They are best friends now. Who would relay on each other.

Siddharth walked to his camp early in the morning. Brownie followed him.  He saw happy families around. He knew most of them.  After the blast he had visited almost every house in that area along with his seniors.

"Bhaiya" a little girl ran upto him. Siddharth took her in his arms. It was the same child , whom Arjun saved from Danger.

"How you've been?" Siddharth asked.

"I'm good. Hows didi?" She asked smilingly

"She's good too"he tweaked her nose and she giggled

"Haa.. Siddharth Bhaiya. We were waiting for you only" another girl of same age came running towards Siddharth.

"What happened? What made all my little ones miss me suddenly?" Siddharth asked.

They asked him to bent down. Siddharth sat on his knees. The girl took out a rakhi from her pocket and tied it around his wrist. Siddharth smiled at the sight. She kissed him in his cheeks.

"Happy raksha bandan Bhaiya"

Siddharth hugged them as his eyes welled up. Everyone loved him only because of Arjun. He was the sole reason.