Thoughts - I have no control over

Plan pov

Two months had passed since Love by Chance had been aired. There were a series of LBC fan meetings scheduled for us. Going for the fan meetings was an experience in itself. Lots of fans eagerly waiting for us. Mean and myself had become 2wish. Mean had started getting lot of work already. Even Saint and Perth had been busy with their other commitments.

The problem with me was of not being able to talk spontaneously on stage. My reserved nature also created an image that I was arrogant. News started spreading of me not getting much work because I was associated with the wrong company and also that my existence was because of Mean. Hate cries like Mean and Saint are a pair and I should not come in between them were becoming rampant. It was getting frustrating.

But I had lot of people in the Company who were very kind. The company was planning Perth, Gun, Title and my career really well. But that's not what others took it to be.

Mean was someone I knew from a long time. He was a very understanding person. But that's not the image we portrayed while on stage. We tried to keep the TinCan image alive. The image of us not liking each other.

But in reality, Mean was a person I was extremely comfortable being with. His presence in the room was enough to give me the feeling of security I get when I am at home.

Tomorrow was our fan meeting. The second last one. Mean had some other commitment due to which he did not come with us in the plane. Also Perth and Mark were supposed to come later. So Mean would come with Mark and Perth later by night. We reached before them and were waiting for them. I kept reading about  Mean on twitter and went through his IG.

It had slowly started sinking in that I wouldn't be meeting Mean this often. Our work commitments would be different. Our life itself would be in different direction. The only hope was for "2wish" fan base to get strong and support us and get us more work together as a couple.Even in the fan meeting tomorrow we would not be made to stand as a pair. Most probably he would stand near Saint.

Suddenly we were told that their plane was delayed and we should have our dinner if we were hungry. Title came and sat near me and out of nowhere said " You miss Mean isn't. Don't make it too obvious". Was I being obvious?  I had messaged Mean sometime back saying that he better reach fast as I was not going to sleep alone in a room. Mean and Perth knew how scared I was to sleep alone.

Mean was surely much more than than a colleague. Yes, he was a very good friend......A friend I could talk and listen to endlessly