Body... I have no control over

Plan pov

I had dinner and started walking towards the room. Our flight to Bangkok was the next day morning. I needed to get some rest from the event and the thoughts running in my mind. 

As I was walking busy in my thoughts someone held me by my waist. I almost screamed. It was Mean. "Hi, you left me alone. Why didn't you say you were going to the room" Mean asked

I replied that I needed to be alone and wanted to talk to someone in private. Almost immediately Mean removed his hand from my waist. "Boyfriend?" He said and laughed.  I replied "yes". After that the walk to our room was silent. I opened the door. We entered the room and Mean turned to lock it. Just then there was a loud noise and all the lights went off. I stood at my place fully scared. I couldn't even see where Mean was. "Mean" I screamed. "I am scared where r u." 

"You have a mobile in your hand. Switch the torch on and call your boyfriend if you are scared" is all that he said. I stood stunned not knowing what to do tears threatening to flow any moment from my eyes.

Mean came near me and stood right behind my back. He took the phone from my hand and kept it on the table near by.  I turned and hugged him immediately.  I was so scared.  Why aren't they getting the lights on. Why is it taking them so much time, I thought.

Suddenly I felt myself getting aroused. I could feel Mean's entire body.  We were so close to each other.  I slid my hand into his shirt feeling his soft body.  Mean pressed my bottom hard with one hand and took my face in the other. I stood on my toe and leaned  toward Mean to brush my lips on his lips.  Mean held my head  firm and squeezed me more towards him with his other hand and I just lost it. I started kissing him violently. Like I was starved of kisses. We kept kissing.  Just then the lights came back. But we continued kissing. Me trying to touch his back, his abs and every possible place my hands could reach.

Just then my mobile rang. We both came to our senses. I pulled away and looked at the mobiles home screen.  It displayed P'Chao's name.

"There, your boyfriend is calling" is all that he said before pulling away from me and walking out of the room.

Means pov

I stood outside the room breathing heavily and trying to figure out what exactly Plan and me had ended up doing.  And why was I kissing a man that too Plan. And why did Plan go with the flow. Was he missing his boyfriend so much that he needed someone to get his sexual urge out. He didn't even realise that he was kissing me. Me, who is his colleague and nothing more. And that this could severely ruin our working relationship.

I still couldn't admit to myself that I too was equally a party to the crime.