Sex......... I have no control over

Plans Pov

I wore the ring. But Mean didn't. We had decided not to wear it together. I couldn't find the will power to remove it off my fingers.

We had stopped taking like before. More hungry to jump on each other then to communicate because of the distance between us. We couldn't live together neither we had time to meet. The only relief was that,  I was not the only one. Mean was attracted to me as much.

The next two days in Korea brought us physically so much close to each other.  We couldn't get enough of each other. In the shower,  in the bath tub, leaning on the window or the table, on the bed. There wasn't any place or position we hadn't tried. He wanted to try all that was possible.  I knew he had researched.  He was fully prepared. I whispered in his ear on one of our make out sessions " you educated yourself well on sex in my absence. Hope it's only reading and not experimenting on someone else." And that was when I repented what I said. 

I cried , shivered and struggled to get my breath. I wasn't ready for all this. I wasn't ready for the extreme pleasure he was going to give me. A punishment for pairing him with someone else. He took some ropes and tied me down to the bed. Then he started using some sex toys in my hole plus his mouth and hands abusing every possible part of my body.  Abuse in the way I loved it. How am I ever going to stay away from him. I loved him.  I wanted him. Mean and I had already come multiple times . We were exhausted.

As I lay there on the bed after bathing with my head on his chest I told him how much I loved him and that no one made me feel the way he did. I told him I was physically attracted to him a lot. Is it only lust?  Can I just sit and talk to him without the urge to touch him. No I can't. 

Means pov

I started laughing. I wasn't supposed to. But I really didn't realise someone elder to me was thinking so much. He was surely new to all this and was so confused.  Let me handle this relation I said to him. I told him not to think anything and that he is stuck with me for life .So whether it is love or lust I am here to stay and I can't think of anyone else other than him to be my life partner.  I am sure about our relation. I have no doubt and that's enough to get us through this together forever.  I will guide him through this new journey of love with me. And he will never feel lost. We talked randomly about many things that night before we fell asleep.

Plan Pov

I realised the trip to Korea is going to be in our minds and an important part of life forever. The Korea trip was very relaxing. We would reach our rooms in the evening early after dinner. We even went out to clubs and did shopping.  But still reached the hotel early. We had time for ourselves and plus in the  morning we looked relaxed and well slept

Means Pov

It was like our honeymoon. Plan looked beautiful every morning like a newly wed.  The sex was surely doing wonders to him.  His skin glowing and my heart pounding.

Marry me... was only what I wanted to say.  I know we had a long way to go but this journey of life is worth exploring with him by my side