Actions.... I have no control over

Mean Pov

Am I possessed. Why did I reach here in front of Plan in the bathroom when he was bathing. What are you doing here he asked and I turned immediately back facing him. Just then I felt his hands wrap around me. My back was touching his body so close that there wasn't even space for air to pass. He started kissing me. He kissed my back and his hands started gripping or caressing my stomach and chest.

"Don't go. I need this, I need you." Plan said.

I turned towards him and started kissing him like I had lost it.  Like that was the only thing I wanted . Like my life depended on it.  When we pulled back for air I took his length in my hand and he took mine. We started rubbing each other. We both were moaning.  Never had I felt this way.  I knew he was feeling the same.  We both climaxed together.  We stood there hugging each other tightly trying to bring our breath to normal.  I took the body wash and started lathering him. We both silently took bath. After drying ourselves and putting our clothes on we went and slept on the bed. I hugged Plan from behind.

I was lying awake for a while now. I thought he had slept but suddenly he whispered my name - "Mean, Sorry and Thanks"

I didn't know what to answer. What was supposed to be our future together. Is there going to be a together specially in the profession we are in. Our careers will stop before it starts. Are we prepared for this.

The answer was No. We have to stop this. This may be the last time.  And if that is true I wanted to spend this night as close I could to Plan. I knew we had to talk this out. We were close friends and I never want him to go away from my life.

I could hear his breath and I could feel him drifting to sleep.  I didn't realize when I too drifted into a peaceful sleep.