Lust... I have no control over

Mean Pov

I sat in P'Zanook's room. He kept looking at me suspiciously wondering what I am doing in his room but he did not ask me anything. I went back to my room after 20 minutes. I didn't know how to face Plan. It was so awkward.

The entire LBC cast used to tease each other a lot either with our patners in the series or with random boys. It was fun. But that's it. We all were very much straight.

I knocked at the door with lot of hesitation. How are we going to face each other. Whats going to happen next. My mind was thinking a hundred things. But all those thoughts came to a stand still when Plan opened the door.

He was in his boxers. To make it more specific, he was actually wearing only his boxers. A towel hanging from his shoulders and drops of water all over his body shining like jewels on his smooth and sexy body.

"Sorry, did you knock for long" he asked . "I had just gone to take bath . Though I kept the bathroom door open I couldn't hear the knock well"  he said and went back into the bathroom.

Plan used to never lock the bathroom because he was scared of ghosts , which I knew very well. This piece of information never felt so important untill today. I locked the main door of the room properly. I switched off the lights of the room and kept only a night lamp on. I removed all my clothes and walked towards the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door and entered closing the door behind me. As I entered I could see
could see Plan bathing standing under the shower fully naked. I couldn't control anymore. I went near him and called out his name. He turned back and almost slipped in shock. "What are you doing here?" he asked.