Love.... I have no control over

Means Pov

We were at P'Gong's house. P'Gong had hosted a party for his birthday. My eyes were searching for Plan. Just then I saw Plan and Title coming out of a room. Plan was completely looking lost with his hair all messed up and his shirt buttons all open. What had happened between them. Did I loose Plan forever.

Plans pov

Plans pov

P'Gong had sent Title and me to the wine cellar to bring some wine bottles. I had tripped and fallen. My hair was in a mess plus I had hit my chest on one of the wooden polls . We had checked if there was any injury. There was a red mark. A rash type. But other than that I had not got hurt badly.

We came out of room without picking the wine as Title had insisted we check for any more injuries and apply some medicine. He put his hand around my shoulder so that I don't trip again.

Mean Pov

I walked towards them. They were walking slowly. I called out to Title. Both of them turned and looked at me. Title asked me if I could take Plan to the room and check for injuries as he had fallen in the wine cellar. He sad had to bring the wine for P'Gong.

Plan looked uncomfortable at my presence. I took Plan to one of the rooms and told him "I can leave if you are uncomfortable." Plan caught my finger as I turned to leave. I looked back and kneeled down on the floor next to Plan. "Let's get you out of this shirt"  I said

I started unbuttoning his shirt and then reached to remove his pant. After that I searched for any injury on his body. What is this on your chest? Is it a hickey??? I said angrily. Give me one is what he said. I immediately placed my hands under his butt and raised him and brought him near me.

I started kissing him on his lips

I started kissing him on his lips. He kissed me back . I stood up lifting him with me and went towards another small room attached to this room which was used as a store room. I locked the room. I placed Plan on top of a table and started undressing myself.

Now we were both in boxers. "I can't control anymore. I don't want to know what is wrong and right. I want you and I want me in you. I want to hear you moan. I want to make your body mine. I want to kiss you everywhere and forever. You are so sexy and tempting." Plan was a moaning mess without me doing anything. Just my words were arousing him and giving him ultimate pleasure. He pushed me and got down from the table and kneeled down on the floor and removed my boxer. He took my length in his mouth and started sucking it and moaning

I knew he was not in his senses. His face showed that he was in ultimate pleasure. I too started loosing it seeing him

I lifted him and made him stand. I removed his boxers. The I pulled him to sleep on the floor. We slept on the floor entangled in each other kissing moaning and sweating. "I love you." I said. "I want us to be more than friends. Plan can I." His eyes were filled with tears. He nodded a yes. I put my fingers in his hole slowly. He jerked and screamed my name. I continued till my three fingers were in him then I removed my fingers and pushed my length slowly into him. As I pushed in I told him how I wanted myself in him everyday henceforth forever. I would make his every day special and every night an experience of pleasure. I hit his sensitive spot. He held me tight. He was shivering. Plan was in tears. Tears of utimate pleasure and the reason being me. I increased my speed hitting his spot again and again till we both came together with a loud moan his seeds spurted out and mine deep inside him . Once we calmed down from that ultimate pleasure I asked him how he felt. He said he felt he was in love. A love he had no control over. He continued talking. saying only he knew how much he had suffered being away from me.

Title pov

I couldn't find Mean and Plan . I entered one of the rooms. It was also vacant. I saw Plan's clothes on the bed. As I was about to close the door I could hear plan moaning from the other room . I closed the door and locked the door from out. I sent mean a message. "Let me know when you want me unlock the door of the bedroom." I went and stood near P'Gong . He asked me where is Plan as he had placed an order for one of Plan's favourite knife set. I told him its time he booked a marriage hall instead.

After some time Mean messaged me. I went and removed the latch. And walked away

We saw Mean and Plan enter the party area. Plan walked in front. Mean kept a distance. Mean looked at me and smiled.

Means Pov

P'Gong whispered something in Plans ears. I saw plan look at me back right into my eyes and blush

We both knew It was destiny we met and it is a destiny that we are going to be there for each other forever and even become Husbands.

I went near him keeping my eyes locked into his eyes.. And whispered in his ears I LOVE YOU.... forever, licking my own lips....