Missing him..... I have no control over

Plan pov

Mean was busy with his work. He had so much going on from the work front. We both had confessed we love each other on the day we were intimate at P'Gong's house. But after that it was only messages and short talks on phone. We never got to meet in private. Missing each other was the one thing that was constant in our relation.

Then there was like a ray of hope or should I say Sunshine

Then there was like a ray of hope or should I say Sunshine. We got this assignment that required us to go to Korea and stay there for a few days. We would have some lucky fans accompany us and we had to promote the product do some live recordings.

TKN trip to Korea required us to stay for 3days. We were sharing a room. On the first day itself there was bad luck. I had sea sickness on the way to the seaweed farm. Mean was very caring the whole time. The trip was nice if not for the sea sickness.

When we reached back to our rooms that night, we took bath ( not together) and then Mean asked me if I was feeling well and then put me to bed and he went and slept on his bed.
The feeling of vacuum was so strong. He was so close to me but it still felt like we were miles apart. What were we??? He never asked me to be his boyfriend. We were intimate on two occasions that's it. I wanted to hug him, touch him, kiss him be close to him but there was just this odd silence in the room.

Means pov

I had to put my will power to test in being away from Plan. He was sick the whole day and I wanted him to rest. But my whole body was dying to touch his body. We had never been physical after the day at P'Gong's house .

I started touching myself thinking of him. I looked at him sleeping . At his beautiful body shining in the rays of the moonlight which was coming from a small opening in the curtain. I imagined undressing him. Kissing his whole body. Sucking his nipples, biting his lips and before I could realise I was moaning.

Suddenly Plan opened his eyes. I was taken by surprise. I got up and sat on the bed ready to go to the bathroom. Just then Plan stood up and started undressing himself. He stood there right in front of me fully naked. He turned and started walking towards the window. His sexy butt facing me. He sat on the sofa next to the window. It was like the sexiest thing I had seen... Naked Plan sitting on the sofa back facing me looking out at the moon. I lost it

I pulled down my boxers and went towards him

I pulled down my boxers and went towards him. I kneeled down near him and pulled him towards me. Our eyes met. We both knew that instant how much we missed each other and how much we needed to touch each other. We started kissing like crazy.

 We started kissing like crazy

I made him sleep on the sofa. I started kissing every inch of his body. Sucking his lips, neck, nipples and then I reached his butt. I spread his leg and started kissing and licking his hole. He was in a moaning mess. I raised his legs and put them on my shoulders. I whispered in his ear " I can't control anymore". I started inserting my length insides his sexy pink hole. I started pulling in and out slowly and suddenly hit his sensitive spot with force. He screamed my name. We were sweating and our bodies joined as one.

Plans pov

I didn't know what was happening. I was in a land of pleasure. I couldn't help moaning. I had only Means name on my lips.

He was going in and out of me attacking my hole in full speed. It had been a long time since we had sex. We both reached climax together with each others names on our lips.

But this was just the beginning. We went for another two rounds trying all possible positions we could on a sofa. The sofa was our sex prop.

As we lay down exhausted he told me how sexy I was and how much pleasure I give him. He got up and went to bring something from his bag. I sat on the couch wondering what it was. He kneeled down and asked me if I would be his boyfriend and slipped a ring into my fingers. I laughed. He was proposing me when we both were naked and sweating after having sex three times. And if that was not enough he put the ring on my finger even before I said yes . How romanttic.

He must have expected a I love you or something nice about the ring, as it was a really beautiful ring

He must have expected a I love you or something nice about the ring, as it was a really beautiful ring. But instead. the only thing I told him was " I think you have the sexiest bum in the whole world. I can't get enough of looking and touching it. Please keep it plump for me"

Means pov

I should be saying that, right 🤔.... But that's ok, now that I know how to get him aroused 💞

 But that's ok, now that I know how to get him aroused 💞