Attraction... I have no control over

Plan Pov

Next day morning the alarm rang. Mean had set the alarm on his phone. But I couldn't find Mean in the room. He was bathing. Mean was an early bird. As I was in my thoughts I saw Mean come out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ah Plan, Good Morning. Did you sleep well. Did you dream about me. You kept taking my name in your sleep. Looks like too much messaging before bed brought me in your dreams too" he said with a smile on his face.

I was clearly distracted. Mean's body shining with droplets of water. His hair still wet. He looks sexy. The urge to touch his body and to lick the water droplets was unbearable.

What on earth am I thinking. Have I gone crazy. He is a man. I am a man. We are colleagues and friends. I quickly got up, took my clothes and went into the bathroom. Mean did not notice anything. He was busy talking with me about last night and doing his daily skin routine.

I stood under the shower for some time to drain the away the odd thoughts I was developing. Am I starved of sex. No, I never had sex with anyone in my life. Then was I getting attracted to a man. I am straight. So, has Mean suddenly become sexy. Oh God just make these thoughts go away was all that I prayed for.

I came out of the bathroom and saw Mean was already dressed up and was reading something on his mobile. I got ready soon. Just then there was a knock on the door.

It was our managers. We locked the door and followed them to the venue. We needed to have breakfast and also familiarise ourselves with the venue and do a quick rehearsal.

The fan meeting went well. We were exhausted. The dinner was fun with everyone talking about their experience during the fan meeting and what they observed, making fun of each other and laughing our hearts out.

Mean was sitting near Saint. Saint kept whispering something in Means ears and they kept smiling. They were sitting too close for my comfort. What! my comfort. Where did that thought come from and what am I thinking. I think I need to jerk myself to get into my senses is what I concluded.