twenty !

"asher?" i say face bright red .

"yeah, im here" he says a tear falling down his cheek .
mackenzie looks at me and she looked shocked .

"w-what are you doing here?" i say confused .
"i wanted to see you and apologise face to face." the brown haired boy said nervously .

"why? i broke up with you." i say fiddling with my hair. i see kenzie walk upstairs .

"i know . please just let me talk to you" he says cheeks pale.

i invite him in and we sit down in the living room.
"go on" i say crossing my legs on the couch .

"you need to understand that i got carried away and kissed her over excitement, straight afterwards i left and went home, she texted me calling me baby and stuff like that, being stupid i ignored her. then she went on my account and posted that picture. i deleted it straight afterwards, annie im so sorry" he says taking a deep breath.

"i don't need to understand anything. you wasnt drunk or anything so you clearly knew what you was doing, just it hurt, a lot, you was meant to be my boyfriend" i say mumbling .

"i know, i wasn't drunk, and it was so immature of me to do, but i was happy and proud of me, after that i had no idea what to do" he says scratching the back of his head .

"i know you was happy, you had a good time but there was no reason for you too kiss another girl" i say eyes red. i lift the blanket and gently pull it over me .

"i know there wasn't, and i don't know what to do to make it up to you. but i love you, so much and im so sorry"

"ok" i say quietly.
we both sit there for a minute in silence .

"thanks for coming to see me, but shouldn't you be doing stuff with music?" i ask .

"yeah, but i decided im going to stay here and work on it, then once im ready ill travel. and you don't need to thank me, it was what needed to happen" he says smiling at me .

"it means a lot for you to come and see me, i guess i feel a little better" i say tying my hair back.

"im glad, are you doing anything today? because id love to take you out, and talk to you more, you know..about us and what's next" he says standing up holding his bags.

"yeah we should talk, you should go home and put your bags back and stuff, then you can pick me up?" i ask walking to the door .
i carefully open it and let him walk out.

"of course. ill text you when im here, thank you, for giving me a chance" he says .

"i never said i was giving you a chance, not yet anyway" i say before closing the door .
he nods and walks off . in the corner of my eye i see Kenzie, she was probably listening the whole time.

"so? what was that all about?" she asks curiously.
"he came to apologise face to face" i say smiling. she smiles back.
"that's really cute, i heard your going out with him later?" the brunette said.

"yeah, i guess it didn't mean anything but i don't know that for sure" i say picking up my phone .

"yeah, well make the right decision anns" she says hugging me.

"i will" i hug back .

hours went by and i decided to post a picture:
𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠

hours went by and i decided to post a picture:𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙠