twenty-four

asherr
why did you have to post that?

juliannalebonk
i miss u

asherr
your so stupid! i cheated on you then u like any other guy? how dumb are you wanting so stay with me?!

juliannalebonk
because i love you& i know you love me.

asherr
if you loved me you would of never liked another guy

juliannalebonk
and you would of never kissed another girl

asherr
i can't talk to you, i'm sorry

juliannalebonk
what do u mean? after everything, you want to give up now?

asherr
it's pointless

juliannalebonk
that shows a lot:(

asherr
i love u but we won't work again

juliannalebonk
if you loved me, fight for this, our relationship!

asherr
i can't

juliannalebonk
you don't love me.

asherr
i do

juliannalebonk
your right, this won't work, this is unhealthy, i have to go, please don't talk to me again.

asherr
annie i'm sorry

juliannalebonk
no, no your not.

straight after we messaged i deleted my post.
i hopped into the showing gently rubbing in the shampoo into my hair. i wrapped the towel around my body and started to blow dry my hair.

*beep

my phone was lying right by the sink and saw a message pop up from zane. i wanted it to be asher if i was going to be honest, but he's not going to talk to me again. i grabbed my phone and sat on my bed as i clicked on instagram to see the dm i received.

zane2003
annie, i really like you.

juliannalebonk
lmao. we just met!

zane2003
so? your amazing and i know that.
your fighting for someone who isn't doing the same for you.

juliannalebonk
he'll come around ok?

zane2003
no he won't, you can be with me.

juliannalebonk
i barely know you. stop, please stop.

zane2003
fine, but when you two are completely over i won't be here.

juliannalebonk
i have other people who will be there for me, so that's fine

zane2003
okay.
read

tears slowly started to fall down my face, as i tucked myself underneath the duvet.
"annie!" yelled my mom from downstairs.
i then got out of bed to go downstairs to see what my mom wanted.

"what's up mom?" i ask her.
"it's hayley, she doesn't feel well at all" she says to me.

"i'm sure she's just got the flu mom, i'll get some medicine" i say as i walk into the kitchen.

suddenly a loud thud hits the floor.
"annie! come here quick" my mom yells in a shakey voice as i ran to the living room.

"oh my god, mom we need to get her to the hospital now!" i shout. my mom grabs her car keys and helps me pick hayley up of off the floor.

we carried her too the car and put her in the backseat. i carefully pulled the seatbelt over the body of my sister who passed out.

my mom drove as quick as she could to the hospital. my eyes were runny and i could see the pain in my moms face. we rushed to the hospital and in no time hayley was with the doctors.

me and my mom were nervously waiting to hear the news.
"this is horrible, i hope she's okay" i say voice shaking.

"me too sweetie, i r-really hope she's okay" my mom says wiping her tears with the tissue in her hand.

soon later, the doctor came out.
"ladies, your daughter/sister is very ill, come in she's awake" the doctor says.

me and my mom push ourselves of the chair and rush into the room infront of us.
hayley was lying there eyes open.

i gently put my arms around her.
and my mom did too.

"hay, i'm so sorry we didn't get you too the hospital sooner, i didn't know it was this bad" i said as tears came down my cheeks.

"a-annie don't apologise it's okay, i love you" she says to me.

"i love you too hayley" i say as more tears fall down my face leaving stains.

"hayley, we love you so much, i love you so much, i'm sorry for not realising it, you'll be ok" my mom says as she rubs her eyes softly.

"mom it's okay, i promise, everything will be okay, i'm awake, and feel fine, i love you too, both of you"

me and my mom both look at each other worried.
"doctor, what's wrong with my hayley?" my mom asks nervously.

"i'm so sorry, we have some bad news" the doctor says. immediately a shiver ran down my spine as i fiddle with my hands.

"what? what's wrong with her." my mom says.

"i'm sorry but your daughter has been diagnosed with cancer" the doctor says back.

A/N:
so hi guys, how are u? schools recently just started ughhh😞 thank u sososo much for reading, voting and commenting, another chapter coming soon<3