twenty-six

my heart beated as i waited for that one notification from the person that means the most to me.

i didn't know whether i should say something or just keep waiting, maybe he's doing the same thing?

i slowly lifted up my phone about to text him..but he texts me. i give a slight smile and click on his message.

asherr
hey.

juliannalebonk
hi..

asherr
do you want to hang out today?

juliannalebonk
uh, i mean yeah if you want too.

asherr
yeah i really do

juliannalebonk
me too

asherr
ok, i'll pick u up.
10 mins?

juliannalebonk
see u soon.
read

i brushed out my hair then slightly curled it. i placed on a black dress and applied mascara and lip gloss.

*beep*
i opened the front door to see asher standing by his car. it reminded me of how it used to be.

"hi annie" he says with a slight smile.
"hi" i say back smiling.

"you look stunning." he says looking me up and down. i blush a bit then get in the car.

"so where are we going?" i ask quietly.
he smiles then says, "surprise"

i giggle and think back to the old times.
20 minutes passed and we arrived at a nice restaurant. i grinned.

he opened the door for me and a table was already reserved. we placed ourselves down onto the table infront of us.

"wow asher" i say gazing around.
he smiles, cheeks turning red.

"surprise" he says back.
i laugh.

"this is gorgeous, but why?" i say curiously.
he takes a deep breath,"there's so much i want to say, honestly, but i want to say it at the right time" he says smiling at me.

i smile back,"mhm"
after our food we go over to a small couch and place our selves there, infront there was a small candle placed into a tall bottle. we both gaze at each other.

"listen annie, i cant explain to you how sorry i am for everything, cheating on you, not understanding your problems, not fighting for you, until today i've realised how much you mean to me and i'll do anything to take you back, for you to be mine again, because when i was with you i was the happiest person on earth, and i want everything to go back to normal, i love you annie, so much" he says as he stares into my eyes.

i gulp as a tear falls down my cheek, staining my face. i was speechless.
he looks down and fiddles with his hand waiting for a response.

"i love you so much. and i'm sorry for liking someone else, not telling you how i feel, and not understanding your problems because i'm too focused on mine, you mean the whole world to me and i want to be with you. i love you more than words can explain asher angel" i say back at the brunette boy looking at me. his eyes light up as a smile places on his face.

he leans in, and so do i, our lips connected and we kissed.

juliannalebonk changed name to annsleblanc