twenty-two!

my heart raced as i arrived at the gates of my school, want to know why? well, because today is going to be harder than i thought..i need to decide on who i want to be with.

me and carson talked all night and it was amazing, but asher makes me happy. i don't know what to do.

"annie!" said a voice coming from behind me. i turned around and saw carson trying to catch up with me.

"hey carson" i giggle, i fiddle with my bag.
"hey, so how are youuu" he says smiling at me. my cheeks turn pink and i smile back.

"im good thanks, well actually im not" i say looking him in the eyes.

"oh really? why's that?" he asks politely.
"i have a decision to make and it's hard, advice" i say nervously.

"well go with your heart" he says before waving then walking of to lesson.

my heart thuds in my chest and i stare at the ground.

when lunch came asher came behind me.
"hey anns" he smiles at me and gives me a warm hug.
"hey ash" i say smiling.

"id like to talk to you tonight? is that ok" he says cheeks red.

"yeah sure, after school?" i ask.
"yeah, ill wait for you by the gates" he says back to me.
"okay" i reply.
before im about to leave he taps my shoulder.

"wait annie"

"yeah?"

"im really happy we're ok now, i missed you" he says carefully placing a kiss on my cheek.
i blush and say "me too".

i walked off to chemistry, kenzie sat next to me and jayden the other side.
i talked to them most of the lesson but not about asher and carson.

a few more lessons passed by and it was eventually time to leave.

both at the gates were asher and carson either side, waiting for me. i don't know how i'm going to do this.

"guys? uh why are you both here?" i ask as i glance at both of them.

"you said i could talk to you tonight, remember?" asher says to me. carson looked confused as he didn't know who asher was.

"uh carson, this is asher, asher carson" i say introducing them to each other. they both clash fists then turn back to me.

"can we go somewhere else to talk..both of you" i say leading them outside of school to the park closest by. i place myself on the bench and they both sit in front of me .

" annie what's this about?" asher asks curiously.

"well i've been lying to you both" i say quietly.
they look at each other in concern.

"what?" carson says.

"carson, this is my boyfriend asher, and asher this is carson the boy i really like" i say eyes watering.

they both sit there in silence for a few minutes.
"what. please tell me your joking" carson says looking me in the eyes. i turn to look at asher and see a tear fall down his cheek.

"im not and i'm so sorry, i've been telling you both different things and i made a mistake" i say quickly.

"annie, i, i really thought me and you were back on good terms, i knew it was too good to be true, if it wasn't for me kissing some other girl then we wouldn't of broken up and you wouldn't of liked someone else, i'm so sorry, this is my fault" asher says looking at me and carson.

"asher im so sorry for not telling you, and this wasn't meant to happen this is my fault" i say back.

"i just don't get why you couldn't tell me? i was starting to really like you. but the question here is who do you want to be with?" carson asks.

asher lifts his head up and looks at me, aswell as carson.
"i, i want to be with...."

a/n:
sorry for stopping it there! thank you for reading and comment on who you think she should pick💖vote<3