twenty-three!

"i want to be with...asher" i say shaking. did i make the right decision? or have i just made the worst decision in my life.

asher gave no facial expression and looked up at me whilst carson sat there with his head in his hands.

"you know what, i don't think i want to be with you annie, i cheated and you like someone else, we're not meant to be, our times over" he says standing up.

carson looked shocked.

"what? why wouldn't you not want to be with me? i thought you missed us" i say face bright red, embarrassed.

"i guess i was lying to myself then, you can have him" asher says turning to carson.

"no im not her second choice! i have to go, sorry" carson says before standing up and walking away.

i messed up.
"asher you can't be serious, we've known each other for years and years, why don't you want us to happen again, we'll be better then ever" i say to the brunette standing in front of me.

"because we aren't right for each other, i knew this was going to ruin our friendship, im sorry but this isn't working, and it won't work ever again" he says.

"no no asher, i, i love you and i don't want us to forget about each other" i say my eyes filling with tears.

"listen, i love you too, but it's not going to work, i have to go, bye" he says walking off. i place myself back on the bench as tears came rushing down my cheek, when all of a sudden it started to rain.

i stood up and hugged myself tightly on my walk home. i walked for a bit until this cat pulled up next to me. the boy rolled down his window and gave me a small smile. i smiled back and continued to walk. he looked around my age, blonde tall hair and bright blue eyes.

"wait, let me take you home, surely you don't want to walk around in the rain?" he asks kindly.

"um i don't know you but thanks for the offer" i say smiling.

"i bet you don't live that far, and im a nice person, i promise" he says looking at me. all of a sudden i stare into his eyes, and can't stop, their so bright and piercing.

"aha, are you ok?" he says snapping his fingers in front of his face to stop me from day dreaming.

"oh uh yeah, i changed my mind id love a ride" i say, he gently opens the car door and i step in and place myself on the seat.

"my names zane, nice to meet you, your name?" he says whilst carefully driving.

"annie, nice to meet you too zane" i say smiling.

around 10 minutes later-

"so do you go to greenhigh?" i ask curiously.
"no, i go to redhigh the school opposite yours" he says.

"oh the enemies! well i guess we can't be friends" i say laughing.

he laughs back.
"here we are" he says parking outside my house. i open the door and stand there for a moment.

"thank you, i don't know what i'd do if it weren't for you" i say to the blonde.

"it's okay, maybe i might bump into you another day?" he asks.

"i guarantee you will, well, ill make sure you will" i say smiling before walking off. he gives me a small wave and i wave back.

i push through the door to see hayley fast asleep on the couch. i sneak past her quietly and enter my room. i grab my phone and scroll through pictures of me and asher, realising how much he meant to me. i'm not giving up on him. and i'm not getting into another love triangle!

*ding*
my phone beeped and i pressed on the notification on instagram. "zane2003" texted me.

zane2003
heyy

juliannalebonk
hi?

zane2003
why are you surprised? it's pretty easy to find you on here😌

juliannalebonk
ohh zane, the one who gave me a ride home.

zane2003
that's me, and your annie, the beautiful girl i saw drenched outside.

juliannalebonk
thank you☺️

zane2003
maybe we could go out one time..

juliannalebonk
you mean, on a date?

zane2003
yeah, a date

what am i thinking! i'm not getting into any triangles and that's for sure, i love asher.

juliannalebonk
oh um

zane2003
is something wrong?

juliannalebonk
no it's just that, i'm not ready for something yet i'm in a difficult place, it's hard to explain, sorry:/

zane2003
oh, aha, that's awkward
no it's fine, um i need to go anyway

juliannalebonk
oh me too, bye

zane2003
bye.

wow, i could not of gone on a date with him when i'm in a bad place. two people hate me, but i love asher so much, and i'm fighting for him.

i decided to post a picture of me and him.

@juliannalebonk

♥️145 likes💬35 comments

♥️145 likes
💬35 comments

you hate me, but i love you, and miss this, us. forgive me, please💔

asherr stop. text me, don't tell the whole world.
juliannalebonk then reply.

mackz i'm here for you anns, i love u.
juliannalebonk thank you so much k, love u too💖

laurenn_ hope your okay babe<3
juliannalebonk miss u&love you

jaydenb i'm here if you need me love❤️
juliannalebonk thanku j❤️

liliAA baby what's up💘💘
juliannalebonk :(💖

lexijj love u cutie!!
juliannalebonk love u so much lex!!

hayleyxoxo love u sister
juliannalebonk ily

johnNy bro hope ur ok💜
juliannalebonk i'll be ok john💜

annacath ur amazing, do you<3
juliannalebonk your the best anna,love u💖💖

carson57 🤡🤡🤡
juliannalebonk im sorry
carson57 😴

a/n: thank you guys for the views! sorry for being inactive💖💖 vote and comment!!