Chapter 10 Queenship

I had been at the castle for almost a week now but I still stared at the floor, it seemed as if it were made out of crystals, there were about twenty crystal chandeliers dangling from the ceiling. The staircase was polished wood. I walked up the stairs, which led to the dinning room. The circular tables and chairs were made of marble.

"Your majesty, please go to your room so you can change for the coronation." A man wearing fancy clothes said. I was led by a servant, past twist and turns into a room, I still did not remember the way to my room. There was a carpet on the floor, two crystal chandeliers dangling from the ceiling, a huge closet, a king sized bed that was made from yellow silk and a hundreds of tiaras, in glass boxes on a desk. My family and Mace all got rooms in the castle, for I had requested that they live with me, in the castle.

"Don't put a tiara on we have a special one for the coronation. I will wait outside and lead you to the coronation, even as we speak, fairies are all over the castle waiting to see you." The servant said. I nodded and looked into the closet there were what seemed like fifty dresses to chose from. I settled on a yellow trumpet dress with ruffles. I then went outside and the servant led me to the coronation.

I stood in front of the whole fairy kingdom, holding a book in my hands and an archbishop standing next to me. I was worried I might to something wrong but I remember going over what to say the last few days.

"Madam, is her majesty willing to take the oath?" The archbishop question.

"I am willing." I replied.

"Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the fairies of Analisia according to their respective laws and customs?" I archbishop asked again.

"I solemnly promise to do so." I said.

"Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?" The archbishop questioned.

"I will." I said. The archbishop placed the coronation ring, which was made especially for me, on my pinky. He then placed a huge golden crown, on my head.

"LONG LIVE QUEEN LUCIA!" The fairies all shouted. I smiled proudly, I was officially Queen, I was home, I was with Mace and I had written a letter to my parents and Mace parents explaining everything and sent a tree to deliver it. Everyone was happy and with the help of Mace and my family, I would be able to rule the fairies. I am Queen Of Fairies.

THE END