1

miles looked at the picture gwen and him took together before she left. ever since she left, she's always been a constant reminder. he day dreamed about her, had dreams about her and even thought of the future with her. but, what was he kidding himself. she probably had a boyfriend and was was happy about it.

while looking at the photo, he was interrupted by a huge crash. he got up from his bed, and quickly changed into his spider-suit. he looked out the dorm window and saw rhino. "there's my favorite russian" he opened the window, springing out to action.

he zipped building to building, going up until he swung down at rhino. rhino spotted him and picked up a car and threw it towards him. spiderman attached his spider-web to the car, throwing it back at him. it hit his head, causing him to tumble backwards. he groaned. "you little parasite, now you're gonna pay" miles smiled under his mask. "that's what you said last time."

miles jumped down from the building and flew to rhino, kicking his face. as rhino was trying to gain back conscious, miles grabbed his arm and spun him around sending him straight to the building. rhino was now stuck to the building with his backside showing, miles shot his webs and webbed rhino to the building. "better luck next time rhino" he swung away, hearing the police sirens wailing through the city where rhino was.

miles swung all the way back to his dorm-apartment, laying on his bed. he took off the mask, and looked around. something looked different. whenever he left, it was a literal mess. but now it was clean? gankee hadn't been there all day and- miles got up. his spider senses were tingling through his whole body. he put back his mask on and took a good look at everything.

he didn't see anything, until he heard something at the top of his bunk. he looked up, it was gwen. "hi" she smiled. miles faded out, and fell to the floor. "that isn't good" she said to herself, picking miles up. she laid him on the bed and perched his head on her lap while she was sitting down. she looked down at his light brown eyes and smiled.

she could finally see him after all this time

A/N*****

hey guys i haven't really written in a hot minute so don't judge me but, spiderverse is seriously my favorite movie ever. i love every single part and if you haven't seen it yet you should definitely check it out. luv u guys 💞❤️