7 (smut)

*** A/N ***

WARNING!!!

this chapter contains smut (oral sex) if you are uncomfortable with this, please skip to the next chapter. other than that enjoy!

****

  "gwen, ill do anything. please" she turned over to him, with her blue eyes sparkling. "anything?" he shook his head, trying to assure himself. "um well, there is something but im not sure you'd do-" "gwen id do anything for you" she blushed and got closer to him, looking up at him.

"what do you consider us miles?" "uh well uh-" he stammered "cus i wanna do something more then friends. if you know what i mean..?" "we've already kissed" "not that." "uh. meet parents" she laughed.

"no, you're so innocent" "sex?" "no what comes before that miles?" "oral?" she nodded her head. "um um um um" she grasped his hand. "it's really fine if you don't want to i just want you comfortable." "i mean i think about it all the time..-" he stopped himself. "what" she laughed. "no i don't i mean like I do but-" she put his hands over his mouth.

"miles i do too, why do you think i asked" "you trust me enough? i mean we haven't even been with each other more than a week." "miles we'll be together for so much longer. if you don't want to you can't just tell me" he smiled and went down to kiss her.

she rubbed his hand, and then he slowly got up to move her to the edge of the bed. she sat up, looking at him. miles put his knees to the floor and looked up at her. "are you sure you want to?" her voice seemed way more seductive than usual, it turned him on a lot. he smiled and shook his head.

he started pull off her pants slowly, and than her underwear. he spread her legs and held them with his arms. he began rubbing her clit, while she rubbed his hair. he went in face first, licking it while he felt her legs twitching.

she gripped his hair, softly moaning. he began licking her clit faster. "mhmm-mhm-miles don't stop" her legs twitched more, while she softly moaned. he rubbed her legs, grasping them tighter.

she gripped his hair tighter, rubbing up and down. "miles im about to-" she gripped his hair tightly, gasping for air. "miles i can't take anymore stop" he let go, looking up at her. "did you like that" she nodded and smiled, looking down at her true love.