2

miles woke up, feeling something touch his head. he looked up, seeing gwen. his eyes open wide and almost screamed before gwen covered his mouth. "shh" miles grabbed her hand, sliding it off him. he jolted up. "how did you get here? and are you okay? and when are you gett-" gwen cut him off, laughing a bit. "stop asking too many question, spider boy"

"im- i missed you" he said, taking off his mask. she flexed out her arms giving him a hug. he hugged back, tightly. she backed away. "i have 1 week to be with you, before I leave." "are you going to come back?" "of course, just promise not to leave me." he laughed. they talked for hours, laying in bed laughing, telling stories etc.

gwen looked over to miles and smiled, miles looked back. miles looked at her perfect blue eyes, admiring every second of it. gwen tilted her head and began getting closer. "i missed you a lot" before she could do anything else, police sirens rang . miles banged his head against the bedding and groaned, he got up as well as gwen.

they both put on their masks and sprang into action, going out the window. they looked from a mile away and saw police. miles grabbed onto her hand. "come on, friend" , running as well as she. they both held each other's hands tight, swinging everywhere. "wee!" miles said, laughing. "this is so fun!" gwen smiled under her mask and than let go of miles to drop down to the criminals.

"you know robbing a bank is hard to get away with? ya know, especially in New York" gwen winked and took the bag, swinging it around. she let it go and saw it hit the criminals face. miles saw the other guy try to get away in a van and zipped on the vehicle.

"okay all fun is over now" he said as he broke the window, kicking the guy in his face. he grabbed onto the wheel and pushed on the breaks before it hit people. he webbed the man up in the van, and then swung away. he saw gwen and dropped down towards her.

"good teamwork" she said, fist pumping his hand. "yea, good team work"