6

as gwen swung out, she laid on top of another building. she took off her mask, gasping for air again. she laid there for a while until heard swinging, she looked up ready to fight anyone but it was miles. she didn't want him to see her like this, but what could she do? miles saw her, and ran to the building.

as soon as he approached her he noticed the scratch. "hey- hey are you okay gwen?" he bent down, tracing her mark. she closed her eyes, not sure enough if she could even talk. she coughed. "there's someone new miles" her voiced seemed normal, but it hurt to talk. "who??- and why did you go alone??" "miles i always go alone-" she coughed and laid her hair  on the cold building.

  he grasped her hand. and got up, pulling her up. "we should probably go." she stood about to swing her web shooter, whenever he grabbed her hand. "i don't think you're stable enough to go" "im fine, okay?" "come on gwen I can carry you" she smiled.

he picked her up, holding her like she was a baby and held her tight. so did she. they swung back to the dorm, crawling into the window. he let go of her, laying her on the bed. she sighed, looking away. she felt embarrassed she couldn't do something on her own, yet she has many times before. miles probably thought she was a terrible spider woman.

she closed her eyes tight than opened them again. she frowned and pulled the covers tight to her face. to make matters even worse she started glitching, it hurt so much. miles held her hand, knowing he couldn't do anything. "im sorry gwen" she brushed it off, backing away from him. staring at the wall. "is there anything I can do, gwen" she didn't say anything.

  "i just want to help."