8

gwen let go of his hair, while he got up. "was I bad" she shook her head. "no of course not" she put back on her things and smiled at him. "do you feel better now" she nodded her head. "is there anything that I can do for you now?" "no not yet"

he laid beside her in bed while they both held each other tightly. "was that your first time doing that" "yea" she said, tracing her hand on his chest. "what about you" "yep" she rubbed his curly hair. she looked at the clock. 1:24 PM.

she looked back at miles, going in for a kiss. they pressed each others lips together, not worrying about anything else in the world. but than she stopped, hearing police sirens. he groaned. "come on cutie" she said, putting on her mask while he did as well.

they both swung out the window, following each other. miles couldn't get the moans out of the head that she made, it made him so. you know -

gwen dropped down at the police site, there had been that monster. "miles that's him!" she yelled. he had been too busy day dreaming to even realize what was happening. whenever he saw her he dropped down, following her and the monster. "oh no it's the spider people" it had mumbled under its breath. yet, seemed unfazed. it crashed to building to building, while police shot at it, but all the bullets deflected back.

"ill go in first, than you" miles said, leaping to the whatever the hell it was. "wait-" she waited until he dropped in, kicking it in the face. she leaped to it and swung it around in the air, causing it to crash to the floor. while it did, miles grabbed onto the trash bin and swung it towards the beast.

it grabbed miles by the hand, crashing him into the wall. he dropped to the ground. "miles!" she yelled, than looked at the monster. she seemed angered. "well if it isn't spider woman" she swung to him, kicking him in the face. she held onto him punching the ever living hell out of him, than lifting up his leather mask, bouncing off of him, than web shooting again to kick him in the face again. causing him to go down.

while miles watched all of it, without doing anything he was impressed. really impressed. he had always looked up to her, the day he had meet her.

it has hit the grown, while she webbed him tight enough not to get away. she gave him once last good look at that face before turning away. she than noticed miles and swung towards him.

"are you okay???" she grabbed his hand, picking him up while he groaned. "yea im fine." he coughed and swung to building to leaving her behind. she felt bad, and caught up to him. they both entered the dorm while miles reached in the drawer for new clothes.

"don't look please" he said to gwen, she look away while he undressed while he turned around she opened her eyes, his body was so. fine. she couldn't wait to have that someday.

while she was imagining every part, he turned around. "gwen i said don't look!" he yelled, covering up his lower half  "sorry i just-" she closed her eyes. and turned around. he put on his clothes and laid in bed with her. she turned around and kissed him, cuddling tight to his chest.

"do you feel okay? are you hurting? are you mad at m-" "im fine and no I could never be mad at you." he felt her tiny breathing on his chest and smiled.

"i love you" "i love you too, miles"