4

miles turned his head towards gwen. he had finally waited for this moment, and he was getting it. he wanted to be alone with her for so long, and so did she. he put his hand on her face crease, looking up to her. she blushed widely and he noticed and smiled.

they both leaned in, pressing their lips together. she grabbed his collar and pushed him closer. he grabbed the back of her head with his arm and rubbed her soft hair. she held him tighter, before she let go. they both grasped for air and looked at each other. "do friends do that?" miles asked, looking at her.

"were different kind of friends" they both laughed. "whenever you left i couldn't get you out of my mind" he said, looking at her. "really?" he nodded. "me too, i just waited for us to be alone" "alone for what" "anyway miles, where am I sleeping tonight?"

he looked at the clock. "11:21 PM" he had been so glad gankee was gone for the weekend so they could be alone. "i can sleep on the floor" he said. "no I can." she said. he grabbed a pillow and laid on the floor, then shooting his web shooters to the lights to turn it off. "you're no fun to fight with" she laid on the bed, shutting her eyes.

"goodnight gwen" "goodnight miles" he looked up. "i love you" "i love you too." miles smiled, and then shifted himself. he shifted himself for about 9 times until he got tired of laying on the floor. but he still did, for gwen.

he couldn't get sleep. it was about 12:42 whenever gwen woke him up. "miles, psst miles" she looked down at him, while miles tilted his head. "can you come up here and sleep with me, it'll make me go to sleep faster" "why" "just come up here" "fine.." he got the pillow while gwen scooted to the back of the wall. he felt bad, because he took most of the space up.

"i feel bad im taking the space up gwen" "then why don't we get closer" he tried to hold his blush but it showed anyway. "ill show you miles" she grabbed his hands and crossed them onto her back, while she grabbed ahold of hers. he scooted her closer, then realized something, "hey gwen"

"yes?" "are you wearing your suit" "no I'm wearing underwear." he quickly grabbed a pillow and put it between them, while gwen laughed. miles yawned while gwen laid in his chest. nothing felt better than this.

6 days.