9 (smut)

**WARNING!!**
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!!!

**WARNING**
gwen looked up at miles, than faced away. she sighed heavily and balled up her hands into a fist. she squeezed tightly than let go. miles held her into a hug behind. "are you sure you're okay?" "mhm hmm" "im taking a nap"  miles closed his eyes, putting his arms to her bottom waist. she pushed his hands away, getting even closer to the wall.

he sighed. 'females are so difficult" he thought to himself. he closed his eyes, going to sleep quicker than he thought. gwen got up, going on the computer even though she probably wasn't aloud. she typed in 'coolmathgames.com' and played papa's freezaria. she played it for about an hour before getting bored, then looked at the floor.

  it was miles sketch book, he was a really good artist and everything. she flipped through the pages and found one particular one, it was them but; more art-like. above was "my beautiful wife" she smiled and held the book tight. she sat it down than went back on the laptop playing whatever game.

while miles in his dreams, was dreaming about gwen. their future, just her in general. gwen looked over to see him, and crawled into bed with him. wrapping his arms around hers, ever so tightly.

  she closed her eyes, than for a minute she woke up to feel something poking her. it was him. she didn't know what to do, since she never experienced the situation so she just didn't move, she thought if she did it would make it worse. "aaaa gwennnn" he said into her ear, being half asleep.

she couldnt take it anymore. she shook miles "mILES!!" "huh oh- IM SO SORRY" he pulled away, trying to hide it. "miles no it's okay.. i kinda liked it" "oh?" "do you want me to help you with that?" looking down at it. "i mean.. if you want to"

***skip***

  "are you sure you want to do this gwen?" "yes, are you sure?" she said looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes. he nodded his head. she got on her knees, and slowly pulled off his pants. 'fuck it already looks big enough how the fuck am I gonna do this' she thought.

she than pulled off his boxers, and started slowly stroking. she raised her head and started sucking the tip, and going up and down. miles softly moaned and put his head back to the wall, closing his eyes. her lips felt so good around it.

  she did the same thing for about 5 more minutes and than went deeper, and deeper. she kept stroking. "gwen don't stop" he moaned, putting a hand on her head. she went faster and faster, and then miles came inside her mouth. he looked down while she swallowed all of it. "fuck i love you so much" "i love you too"

gwen got up while miles pulled his pants back on. gwen wiped her lip off with her arm, and than went to get her mask. "im going for a swing" she said, going out the window without even saying a 'bye' or 'i love you' not even 'do you wanna come with me'

again, he thought, females are so difficult.