11

"kids, you can go home now. grandma has a date" they laughed. "don't be too crazy now" gwen smiled and said her goodbyes, miles as well.

as they walked to the apartment together they didn't really say anything, it had been really awkward in the beginning of the day since, you know.

"so you wanted to talk?" he stopped walking "oh yea so.. about earlier?" "what about it?" "are you mad at me?" "no, why would I be" "you just seemed upset"

"miles I could never be upset at you" she smiled under the street light. miles thought she looked like the most amazing girl. and in his eyes she was. he hugged her and held her close.

they began walking home and got to the apartment. it had been getting late and both of them like to sleep early because they were always doing something. gwen went into the bathroom and changed into a shirt and shorts. she left her necklace on, and walked out.

miles was getting his socks off and gwen leaped on the bed. she curled into the blankets and waited for miles to lay down. he turned off the lights then laid next to her, snuggling her tight

  she leaned against his chest and kissed it. he leaned down and kissed her lips, while gwen didn't want him to stop. she held the back of his head and embraced it harder.

he started rubbing her neck with his finger and   let go to kiss her neck, he started sucking. she slightly moaned while he stopped, leaving a hickey. he kissed the top of her forehead. "love you gwen"

  "love you too, miles" she smiled and laid in his arms for the rest of the night.