chapter 1

chaeyoung wander the streets, looking for a cozy place to eat some noodles. it was 12 am and most of the restaurants chaeyoung enjoy going to is close. she walked to a deserted area that had signboard lit up.

there was little to nothing there, everything is dull there. but one shop caught her eye. udon, the shop is called. chaeyoung slowly pushed the door opened and stepped inside.

her eyes scaned the restaurant, there was no one. chaeyoung took a sit at a small booth at the corner of the restaurant. a waiter then showed up.

"hello, what would you like?" the waiter with a heart shaped lips asked. "... do you have beef udon?" chaeyoung asked.

the waiter nods her head. "can i have that,"

the heart shaped lips waiter nods her head, "drinks?"

"water,"

the waiter nods her head and walked to the door that have the word kitchen written on it.

chaeyoung took out her phone and mindlessly scroll through her instagram, every once in awhile liking a cute cat picture. she snapped her head up towards the direction of the door when she heard the bell jingles.

a young lady, probably her age walked in with ash grey hair. bangs covering her eyes, big veiny hands and a lushes lips that form into a smirk when she saw chaeyoung.

she walked to a table that was two tables, diagonally away.

the kitchen door then opened with the waiter carrying a bowl with stem and a bottle of cold mineral water. she placed it on chaeyoung's table and gave her a smile before turning around.

"ah lalisa," the waiter said.

"hi jisoo unnie," the young woman replied.

"the usually?"

the lady nods her head before looking at chaeyoung. they both made eye contact and chaeyoung looked down and blushed. she heard a soft chuckle and looked up and saw her staring.

she gave her a small smile before reaching for her phone.

chaeyoung eyes linger on her for a while more before she turns her attention to her food. chaeyoung slowly picks up her chopsticks and slowly picked up the piece of meat sitting on  the udon.

she carefully place it in her mouth. chaeyoung let out a satisfied hum as flavours burst in her mouth. the soft meat melts in her mouth. "this is good," chaeyoung muttered before eating another one.

she then moved on to the noodles. she picked up some and placed it on her spoon she slurp the noddles into her mouth and chew very slowly. chaeyoung did a little dance when the warm soup wet her dry throat.

she heard a giggle and looked up to see her looking at her. chaeyoung looked down and covered her red cheeks, she felt embarrassed that she was caught doing a little dance.

by the time chaeyoung had finished her food, the young lady had finished half her bowl. chaeyoung got up and paid for her bowl before thanking the waiter and leaving.

chaeyoung took one last glance at her before turning around and walking back to her apartment. something about that woman attracted chaeyoung. perhaps it's her hair or her hand or maybe the warm mysterious vibe she gave off. chaeyoung could not pinpoint what it is but she is sure that it's strong enough to bring her back here.