chapter 2

here she is, back at the same udon restaurant at 11.30 pm. she slowly push the door opened and look around to see if she is here.

sadly, no one was there.

"if you're looking for lalisa, you came to early," she heard a familiar voice. she turned around to see the same waiter looking at her.

"jeez, you scared me,"

she shrugged her shoulder and walked to her side. "jisoo." she put out her hand.

"chaeyoung." chaeyoung firmly grip her hand and gave her a firm handshake before she let go.

"lalisa comes here at 12," jisoo informed her. "lalisa?"

"the lady you were staring at yesterday,"

"so thats her name,"

she heard jisoo chuckled.

"why not you sit down first and i'll get you something," jisoo then usher the girl to a booth at the corner. before chaeyoung could tell her what she wants to eat, jisoo have already disappeared into the kitchen.

chaeyoung mindlessly looked around. after a few minutes, jisoo came out with a bowl and water.

"beef udon," jisoo said plainly. chaeyoung nods her head and quietly eat it while jisoo went behind the counter.

just then, the bell ringed. chaeyoung immdiately looked up. lalisa.

their eyes immediately connect. they both stared into eachother soul until jisoo cleared her throat, making lisa turn to look at her and chaeyoung looked down to her bowl.

"lalisa! what do you think you're doing?" jisoo scolds her. "nothing," lisa quickly dismissed the fact that she was looking at chaeyoung. jisoo rolls her eyes and told lisa to take a seat as she went to the back to prepare her food.

once jisoo was out of sight, lisa allowed her eyes to look at chaeyoung. she drew random patterns on the table as she watch chaeyoung eat her food. her eyes falling to her lips, she watches her lips wrapped around the spoon before slurpping in the noddle. lisa started thinking of not so innocent thoughts.

she can feel herself getting hotter as she imagine during not so appropriate things to the girl.

she was snapped out of her thoughts shen she heard the kitchen door opened. she quickly looks away and pretends that she was looking at her phone.

"stop trying to act," jisoo said as she places the bowl down. lisa glares at her before picking up her chopsticks and started eating.

"you shy bitch, just go and talk to her," jisoo said as she pulls the chair in front of her and sat opposite of her. lisa drops her chopsticks and looks at her. "you know i'm not interested in finding anyone,"

after her girlfriend's death, lisa stopped believing in love. she always come up with excuses saying that they are still together, just living in different universe. all jisoo could do was sit back and watch her bestfriend cry over someone who isn't alive anymore.

"lisa, it's time to move on, she died three years ago and you're still crying over her death,"

"you know i still love her, unnie," lisa sighed and placed her cutlers down. "no one can replace the hole i have in my heart, she is the only one who can fill that void up,"

jisoo shook her head. "at least make a new friend or something, i'm not telling you to look for a partner, at least look for a new friend so you won't have to come here every day,"

"i'm doing just fine with you as my friend, i don't need anyone else but you and jennie..."

jisoo could only sigh when she mentioned her name, "you'll never get over her, would you?"

lisa shook her head. jisoo got up and gave her a pat on the back before walking to the kitchen.

lisa looks down before picking up her cutler and she continued eating. not knowing chaeyoung was staring at her.