chapter 9

chaeyoung looks up at her with a confused expression. "what?" chaeyoung said softly.

lisa's eyes scanned chaeyoung's face, the blush on chaeyoung's face was still there, she then chuckled at the oblivious girl. chaeyoung kicks her legs and pouts, "what?" she whined.

"nothing," lisa said before placing a kiss on her hair.

lisa's eyes moved away from chaeyoung and it slowly trails up jisoo's hands, that were resting on the table, then her neck and finally, her eyes met jisoo's.

jisoo was giving her a smirk. lisa sticks her tongue out playfully before reaching for her food. she started eating. after a few bites, she realised that chaeyoung have not touch her bowl. she looks at chaeyoung's untouched food before looking at chaeyoung, who was staring at lisa's food.

lisa was about to speak when jisoo cleared her throat. "have a nice meal you two, i need to go order more eggs," jisoo then gave them a smile before getting up to go to her phone.

once jisoo was out of sight, lisa speaked, "why aren't you eating?"

chaeyoung continues to stare at lisa's food, as if she was a tiger looking at her prey.

"chaeyoung," lisa said again before kicking her feet lightly. chaeyoung jumped slightly from her day dream before looking at lisa.

"what?"

"why aren't you eating?"

chaeyoung shurgged her shoulder beforw leaning on lisa again. "can you feed me?"

lisa looks at her shock. she never expected the girl to ask her to feed her, and something in her started wondering whether they are moving too fast.

no they aren't... are they? i mean, they have been so called eye communicating for weeks, but they started talking like a few days ago. nevermind, they already kiss, they aren't moving fast.

after lisa's internally debate, she shook her head before placing some udon onto the spoon. "say ah chaeyoung," lisa said in a childish tone, she did not really expect much from the girl, she was just teasing anyways.

but when chaeyoung did exactly what she was told to do, lisa almost dropped the spoon

"ahhh!" chaeyoung said like a baby as she kicks her legs.

lisa stares at her with an unreadable expression before pushing the spoon into her mouth. chaeyoung lips wraps around it and she heard the girl slurp the noodles into her mouth. lisa removes the spoon and placed another serving on it before waiting for chaeyoung to finish chewing.

the rest of the night went on in the same fashion.

"thanks for walking me home," chaeyoung whispered as lisa and her stands outside her building, both facing each other.

lisa gave her a dorky smile. lisa grabs her hands they intertwined their fingers together. lisa pulls chaeyoung closer. she leans her head down and peck her lips softly. the kiss was fast yet it confirmed, again, that lisa does have feelings for her.

lisa pulls back and was about to remove her hands from chaeyoung's hands when chaeyoung kiss her again. lisa was caught off guard but she quickly kiss back with the same amount of passion.

after they parted they gave each other smiles.

"i guess i'll see you tomorrow night," lisa said. chaeyoung nods her head. "have a goodnight lisa,"

"you too," lisa said before she waved too chaeyoung as she retreats back to her building.

lisa watch her until she could not be seen before she stuffs her hands into her pockets and walked home with a huge smile resting on her face.