chapter 8

chaeyoung stares at her. her cheeks bright red. her hands still clutching lisa's shirt. it took lisa some time to register what she just did and when it did, her cheeks turned the same colour as chaeyoung's.

"i-i'm sorry... i didn't mean to, please don't hate me—" her rambling got cut off by something as soft as pillows, as sweet as honey on her lips. fireworks bursts in her and there was a flavour explosion happening in her mouth as she tasted chaeyoung's mango ice cream and her original taste.

hands made it's way around her neck before pulling her even closer. lisa hands runs up from chaeyoung's thighs to her hips before finding a right spot to rest ; her waist.

the kiss was not like any kiss she had before, even with jennie. this was all different. it was slow and passionate, unlike the kisses jennie and her would usually have ; rough and needy.

all their feelings were thrown in this kiss. this kiss was not just another kiss, it was kiss that will stay in her heart and mind till her death day.

chaeyoung pulls back, looking flustered. she was about to speak when lisa pulls her in for another kiss. she kissed back instantly and slowly parted her lips. just as lisa was about to enter her tongue, something cold and wet dropped.

they both quickly parted to see chaeyoung's unfinished ice cream splattered on both of them.

chaeyoung looks up and give a sheepish smiled, "oops...?"

chaeyoung pushed the door opened and heard the familiar ring she would hear. she gave jisoo a smile before walking to her usual seat. jisoo placed her phone down before making her way to the kitchen.

chaeyoung busied herself with her phone until she heard the door opened. she quickly peek up to see lisa with a huge grin on her face as she made her way to her.

chaeyoung got all flustered when she felt the girl slid into her booth, sitting next to her, their elbows touching.

she felt lisa's hand moving from its original spot and look up to see her moving her hand. she was confused until she felt a weight on her shoulder pulling her towards lisa.

"why don't you talk to me?" lisa whispered into her ear before teasingly blowing wind on it. blood rushes up her cheeks and ears and she could not stop herself from blushing. lisa on the other hand was smiling at the girl flustered state. she have grown fond of the girl being flustered around her. watching the girl get flustered was like her new hobby.

lisa was about to do something even more daring when jisoo came out of the kitchen with two bowls. jisoo's and lisa's eyes meet and jisoo could not stop herself from grinning. her grin only grew wider when she realised the position the two were in, chaeyoung's head against lisa's chest.

"knew you would be here," jisoo said as she placed the two bowls down.

lisa smile never left her face as she pulls chaeyoung closer. "i would never miss a day,"

jisoo playfully rolls her eyes at the girl's comment. "what's up with you two?" jisoo asked a she sat opposite them and eyes how they sit.

lisa looks at chaeyoung, who was already staring at her with an extremely red face. lisa moves her face closer, their nose a few centimetres apart. jisoo was about to make a comment about chaeyoung's face but quickly shut her mouth when lisa places a small kiss on the tip of chaeyoung's nose.

lisa then looked back up at jisoo with a smug smile.

"what do you think?" lisa asked.

"i personally think that you both are now at the dating stage, the way you both sit gave it away, and if you aren't, then what are you waiting?"

lisa turned back to a quiet chaeyoung who was bitting her fingers, "what are you waiting for?"