chapter 11

lisa pulled chaeyoung into her car. chaeyoung looked at her with a curious gaze. "where are we going?" chaeyoung asked. lisa eyes were concentrating on the road but she  still gave a reply, "you'll love it, trust me," 

chaeyoung gave her a pout before looking out the window. 

an hour went by and they finally reached the so called hidden destination. from the window, chaeyoung could see a big group of golden daffodils. they were sprightly dancing with the wind. there was a lake right in front of the daffodils. the sun was shining brightly. chaeyoung gazed and gazed at the scenery in front of the car. 

suddenly, a knocked was heard. chaeyoung looked up to see lisa looking at her through the window. chaeyoung opened the door and took lisa's extended arm. "why are we here?" chaeyoung asked as she allowed lisa to lead her to the lake. 

lisa turned and look at her with a wide grin, "we're here for a picnic!" 

chaeyoung returned her smile and sat next to the cheerful girl. she leaned her head against lisa's shoulder and watch the latter with much admiration. lisa turned her head to the side and placed a quick kiss on chaeyoung's fluffy lips. the girl was taken by surprise and did not know how to react. her left hand made its way to her lips and she touched it gently as a blush slowly took over her cheeks and nose. 

lisa took out two sandwiches and turned back to chaeyoung to see the girl hiding her blushing cheeks. lisa let out a small chuckled when she saw the girl flustered state. "hey," lisa called out softly, "i made us some sandwiches," she the handed the flustered girl her sandwich. chaeyoung examined it, making sure there were not any avocado in it. she was relief when she saw none. 

she turned back to lisa to see the girl already munching on her sandwich. lisa was humming a soft tune as she took another bite.  after awhile, lisa did not hear any noise from chaeyoung, she turned to look at her and saw the girl staring back at her. "why aren't you eating?" lisa asked. chaeyoung quickly unwrapped the sandwich and took a bite out of it. 

her eyes widen as the amazing taste of chicken took over her mouth. "damn, its so good," chaeyoung mumbled, not knowing lisa heard her. lisa chuckled before looking away as she continued eating. 

it have been at least an hour since they got there and everything was going smoothly. they have finished their sandwiches and were now getting to know each other more. "so you own a fish..." lisa finishes off her own sentence. chaeyoung nods her head before looking at the other girl, "how bout you?" 

lisa gave her a smile. "i own three cats, leo, luca and lily!" lisa said with a wide grin. chaeyoung giggle softly before they fell into a comfortable silence. 

they stayed still, laying next to each other for a few minutes before lisa got up and suddenly picked chaeyoung up. she started marching to the lake with chaeyoung on her shoulder, trashing her arms and legs. "lisaaaa, what are you doing," lisa pat her pillow like bum softly as a respond. chaeyoung's hands rested on lisa's neck as she tries to turn her head. she got a glimpsed of the lake and started wiggling again. "lisaaa noooo" chaeyoung whines as she tries to get out of lisa's hold. lisa giggled at the girl and continued.

when she was at the foot of the lake she brought chaeyoung down so they were face to face, still carrying her. "let me gooo," chaeyoung whined as she wraps her arms around lisa's neck. lisa shook her head before gripping chaeyoung's waist. 

lisa walked into the lake until the water was at her knees. chaeyoung moved her legs up to lisa's torso. it was like she was climbing a tree. 

"lisa pleaseee, i don't want. my clothes to get wet," chaeyoung plead. lisa shook her head and gave her a playful smirk, "so you want me to strip you?"