chapter 6

chaeyoung head was down as she walks on the almost empty pavement. the sky was painted grey and the wind was caressing her cheeks. every once in awhile hearing footsteps walk past her.

chaeyoung had her hand stuffed in her pocket. a scarf losely hanging around her neck, a big padded jacket resting on her shoulders and a black cropped shirt underneath, black ripped jeans with a belt on her waist. her white vans sneakers with ankles socks completing the look. 

chaeyoung finally stopped walking when she sees a familiar colour on the floor. she lifted her head up with a smile before pushing the door open and entering the warm store.

"hi chaeyoung!" the cashier greeted. chaeyoung gave her a smile before walking to the end of the stores where shelves fulled with collins classics books from different authors, such as Shakespeare. chaeyoung let out a happy sigh before lightly running her fingers through different books. her fingers stopping at a book that she have been wanting to buy for quite some time ; heart of darkness by joseph conrad.

chaeyoung took it out before flipping through the book quickly. the nice thing about collins classics books are that they have a word bank behind, like a mini dictionary that contains the word used in the story, this books are great for those who study literature.

chaeyoung continued to look for other books. her fingers runnjng through a few more books before it touches someone's. both getting shock, they quickly jumped apart before looking up at each other. chaeyoung could feel her heart stop when she saw who the hand belong to.

"lisa?"

"h-hey..." lisa said awkwardly before scratching the back of her neck. chaeyoung have her an akward smile. "what are you doing here?" chaeyoung asked her.

"i was going to ask you that, ..." lisa trails off since she did not know the girl's name.

it took chaeyoung some time before she understood her. "chaeyoung," chaeyoung stretched out her hand.

lisa looks at her hand hesitantly before grabbing it a shaking it lightly. "l-lalisa.. but you already know that," lisa said as she feels her cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

chaeyoung giggled softly when she saw lisa's red face. and just like that, lisa allows the mysterious vibe she put on crumble down, "yah! stop laughing!" she whines before covering her cheeks,

chaeyoung finally come down and was wiping her happy tears away. "ok, ok, sorry," chaeyoung said.

"are you going anywhere? after this," chaeyoung asked. lisa places her hand on her chin and made a thinking face.

"well... no," lisa says as she looks at chaeyoung flawless face.

chaeyoung cleared her throat before speaking, "do you want to go out with me?" chaeyoung cheeks started to heat up after she processed what she said. "i-i mean as in go... eat ice cream with me... like a date, n-no friendly date," chaeyoung stuttered before covering her red face.

lisa chuckles at the nervous girl before holding her wirst gently and moving her hands away. she stares into chaeyoung's brown coffee eyes before answering, "sure,"

-

a/n : i have decided that i will update once a week.