chapter 3

chaeyoung was sitting there once again, eating the beef udon. it's been a week since she found this place. she have talked to jisoo recently and found out more about the girl, she is 25 this year and she loves cooking. apparently she lived in the same apartment building chaeyoung lived in.

she also found out that lalisa is a month younger than her.

on another note, lalisa was watching chaeyoung from her table. she matches their paces. whenever chaeyoung would stuff food in her mouth, she would do the same.

lalisa stared at her mouth. how soft it looks like. she wonders how it would feel like against hers. lalisa was so intrigued by chaeyoung's mouth that she did not notice the girl was staring at her.

she then heard someone cleared her throat. her eyes looked up to see chaeyoung already staring back at her. lalisa's cheeks turned into a deep shade of red and she quickly adverted her attention to the windows. that's when she notices it was raining.

chaeyoung eyes followed lalisa's and saw thats when she realise it was raining. the soft raindrops hitting against the window, creating soft pitter patters. chaeyoung shurrged it off. not really caring that it's raining.

chaeyoung mentally cursed herself. she did not bring an umbrella and it was still raining. it does not look like the rain is about to stop anytime soon. in fact, the rain had gotten much heavier.

looks like she would have to walk in the rain.

chaeyoung stuffed her wallet and phone in her pocket before she left the shade she was standing under. she trudged her way through the small puddles. chaeyoung had her head down so she could watch her steps and not slip in the middle of an empty, deserted road.

halfway through her journey, the rain got heavier. the raindrops that was hitting her felt like bullets from a rifle. it was like the clouds hated her and wanted to kill her. her speed increased.

the sound of water hitting the ground was so loud that she did not hear the soft but quick footsteps behind her. suddenly it seemed like the raining stop. chaeyoung looked up and saw an umbrella. she looked to her side and saw her, the girl who captivates her, lalisa.

-

a/n : this is short but the next chapter will be up soon.