chapter 5

lisa throws her coat to oneside of the room before plopping down on her bed. her mind was clouded with one person, and that was none other then chaeyoung. ever since the incident, lisa mind couldn't think of anything else but chaeyoung's voice and her lips.

she forces herself to think of other things but nothing could work. her mind always ends up drifting back to chaeyoung and it irritates her but it always warms her heart. something about chaeyoung makes her feel free from all her problems.

"what's her name?" lisa mumbled. chaeyoung never introduce herself to lisa. they never talked before that incident but she knew lisa's name. someone must have told her. it have to be jisoo.

lisa got off her bed and took her phone. she dialed jisoo number and wait for her to answer. the older girl did not answer and lisa called her two more times before giving up and sending her a text.

lisa :
did you give that girl my name?

lisa then placed her phone on her bedside table before she changed into something a little more comfortable.

she threw herself on her bed again before she heard a ding from her phone. she tooked it and on her phone before checking the messages she received.

jisoo :
yes, i gave her your name, have a problem with that?

lisa :
no, not a problem. at least tell me before you give out my name to strangers.

she waited for a few second before realising jisoo left her on read. lisa gritted her teeth and mumbled under her breath before placing her phone aside. she turned to lay on her side and closed her eyes. she tried to sleep but when she is closed to falling into a deep slumber, chaeyoung would pop up in her mind. no matter how many times she tries to lock the thought of the girl down, it never seems to work and the thought of chaeyoung some how always come back to haunt her.

it was almost like lisa threw the girl in a dungeon and lock her. but chaeyoung always finds a way to escape, whether through an air vent or the sewage system. she always finds a way out and come back to shove it in lisa's face. screaming ecstatically that lisa can never throw her away and she might as well surrender to her.

and maybe, just maybe, lisa might surrender to her.

-

a/n : my lonely ass needs someone to entertain me. dm me if you're free.