chapter 4

she looked to her side and saw lalisa.

"l-lisa?" was the first thing she could say.

the world stop. lisa's mind was brought back to years ago.

"lisa~" the younger girl heard. she hid her face in her pillow. "yah!" the older screamed before jumping on her. "wake up and give your baby the attention she needs," lisa chuckles at what jennie said and she turned around. holding jennie tightly by the waist. she gave the older a small peck. "now my baby have all the attention,"  jennie gave her a gummy smile, which melted her heart. andnshe could not help but pinch her dumpling like cheeks and cooed at how cute she looks. "yah, lisa!" jennie said before slapping her shoulder. "yah lisa!" she heard it again. but it did not sound like jennie.

"yah lisa!" chaeyoung said for the fifth time before she slapped the girl's shoulder. lisa snapped out of her thoughts. thats when she realised they stopped walking.

"lisa?"

"it's lalisa," lisa said in a cold voice, but her heart melts into a puddle when she saw the girl pout. "but lisa is nicer,"

"are you saying lalisa isn't nice?" lisa said before gripping the girl's wrist and pulls her so they can continue walking. "n-no, i just prefer saying lisa, lalisa is too long,"

"it's one syllable more, it's not long,"

chaeyoung then started rambling about how one syllable more is still long and lisa lift one eyebrow up, as she watches her rambles, in amusement. lisa eyes slowly trailed down to chaeyoung lips that was opened as she continues talking. inappropriate thoughts clouds her mind. she could not help it. she knows its wrong.

chaeyoung stopped talking when she realise where lisa was staring at. her cheeks heat up and her ears turned red. lisa, however did not that notice the girl had stopped talking. she was too interested in chaeyoung's lips. chaeyoung bite her lips in embarrassment and lisa sweared that something lit up in her. her desire for the girl shot up.

her hands moved by itself and went to chaeyoung's lips. she caresses it softly. in that moment, the only thing that matter was chaeyoung. lisa felt the girl trembles. chaeyoung grabs lisa's hand and softly pulled it away from her face.

"sorry," lisa mumbles before looking down and increasing her speed. chaeyoung had to jog up so she could be next to lisa again. "yah, can you walk slower," chaeyoung says before gripping her wrist. lisa took a quick glance at her before looking down again. "please,"

lisa gave in and allowed the girl to choose their speed. they walked for another five minutes in silence before they reached chaeyoung's apartment.

"thank you lisa," chaeyoung said. lisa mumbles a goodbye before she quickly leaves, but before she could get any further, chaeyoung calls her again.

"lisa,"

lisa turns around and looks at her.

"next time if you want to touch my face, at least tell me first," and with that, chaeyoung gave her a small smile and she went inside her apartment building.

lisa could feel her heart beat increase and her cheeks grew red. she quickly shakes away the thought of the girl and she walked home in the rain.